- 1. Switching between World and Level Editor a few times, will cause Subscript out of range error to appear, after opening any kind of level.
2. After typing a lot of symbols like (@#$%^&*) in the message box of the events, switch between other events repeatedly and most of the symbols you have put before, will disappear (even though they are supported). Put them again and repeat the process. After a few times, a subscript out of range error will appear.
3. If an egg hatches in a moving layer, it will glitch out and teleport in a random direction, or fall under the layer. It works with both baby and normal Yoshis.
4. Toggle Layer in the World Editor doesn't seem to work at all, just like the Show Layer
5. When you make a new event and make it auto start, any event currently triggered by the Level-Start event, will not be triggrered anymore.
6. If you turn into a boat in the ship route, you can't go to a new dock if the path to it is not unlocked in the smb3 style world map.
7. When you save while using the level editor, the custom graphics will turn into their default ones, until you click on any tile on the tileset tabs.
8. When you change the size of a certain object, sometimes you won't be able to place/use it after that, until you oversave the level.
9. Sometimes a npc can be unloaded if it gets offscreen many times and it also disappears, when it should be loaded. This is very common glitch and that's really problematic. It definitely has to be fixed.
10. If you freeze a npc and throw it upwards, it can instantly kill you if it falls on you like you were smashed by a regular block, but it should not harm you at all and act as a hollow block. It also can't harm any npcs that touches if thrown this way.