Boss NPCs dissappearing while fighting during offscreen!

Description: Report bugs of SMBX-38A here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

bossedit8 M
Topic author, Contributor
Contributor
bossedit8 M
Topic author, Contributor
Contributor
Website

Post #1by bossedit8 » 24 Apr 2017, 20:53

Bosses seems to disappear after being offscreen for too long in SMBX 1.4... which in SMBX 1.3 and 2.0 they aren't disappearing once they're active... biggest issue by making the NPCs disappear is that their health resets which drags the fighting even further unnecessarily like on Wart for example. Like I know regular enemies does that and there's a reason for them to do that but not on bosses or else they WILL reset their healthpoint, makes the fight drag on unnecessarily for sure when it's REQUIRED for you to beat them during a bigger screen and such.

Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Google+ YouTube

Post #2by Koopsakimoto » 25 Apr 2017, 2:19

bossedit8 wrote:Bosses seems to disappear after being offscreen for too long in SMBX 1.4... which in SMBX 1.3 and 2.0 they aren't disappearing once they're active... biggest issue by making the NPCs disappear is that their health resets which drags the fighting even further unnecessarily like on Wart for example. Like I know regular enemies does that and there's a reason for them to do that but not on bosses or else they WILL reset their healthpoint, makes the fight drag on unnecessarily for sure when it's REQUIRED for you to beat them during a bigger screen and such.
Yes. I hate this so much. It forces me to use smaller screens for boss battles. :bads:
[url=https://nick-name.ru/nickname/id1350650/][img]https://nick-name.ru/forumt7/Koops.gif[/img][/url]

Return to “Bug reports”