Errors with exits

Description: Report bugs of SMBX-38A here.
Forum rules: https://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1069
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Website

Post #1by Lx Xzit » 20 Feb 2017, 8:06

1.) If you're playing co-op and there's a flag-pole as exit...
Spoiler
(Yes, the second player is moving automatically)
What I suggest to do is remove the player who isn't in the goal, so the first player that touches the flag will be the one that beat the level (like happens with the SMB3 exit, I think this mechanism is good).

2.) This is something not very important but sometimes the bothers me. With the SMB3 exit, the level ends as soon the player goes off-screen, but, the level should ends when the player goes off-screen and the sound effect ends to play. The duration of the sound effect is 4 seconds, so I would recommend don't let the player finish the level until these 4 seconds happens and the player is on the end of the level, of course.

3.) With the SMB3 exit, when the player completes the level, there's still a visible part of it, I'd recomend make the player walk a block more to the right when its off-screen:
Spoiler
Wait, wasn't this fixed?

4.) When the player fnishes a level with the flag exit, new path won't appear in the world map
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT
Join our 38A Discord server!

Coolio__ M
Marquis
Marquis
Coolio__ M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #2by Coolio__ » 23 Feb 2017, 0:12

Lx Xzit wrote:4.) When the player fnishes a level with the flag exit, new path won't appear in the world map
That last one just really bugs me, I have to say because my episode has flagpole exits.
~Previously known as DaveDaCat101~
Image (my project)
I Support

Return to “Bug reports”