Page 1 of 1

Does anyone else has problems with SMB Exit?

Posted: 19 Nov 2016, 23:54
by Ice
( Also tested in Invasion 2) Whenever you get the Smb exit, the game acts like you never beat the level and will not open up a path and will not save the progress like it usually does automatically after you beat a level..... Is this happening with anyone else? :(

Posted: 20 Nov 2016, 0:35
by Alvespires
Ice wrote:( Also tested in Invasion 2) Whenever you get the Smb exit, the game acts like you never beat the level and will not open up a path and will not save the progress like it usually does automatically after you beat a level..... Is this happening with anyone else? :(
Yeah,that's a bug.I hope they fix it.

Posted: 20 Nov 2016, 0:41
by Coolio__
This is going to be a problem for Adventures in 2DU, since almost every level uses the Flag Exit. :(

Posted: 20 Nov 2016, 0:59
by Alvespires
DaveDaCat101 wrote:This is going to be a problem for Adventures in 2DU, since almost every level uses the Flag Exit. :(
Maybe they can do one with Touch events,and the SSW end sprite as flag with a movement event,with a don't move.and changing it's audio to SMB one.Simpply enough,the only odd part is that mario will not grab the pole,that's a problem.

Posted: 20 Nov 2016, 1:38
by Mushroom King
Maybe by placing a warp at the end of the level?

Posted: 20 Nov 2016, 22:48
by Ice
I dunno... I tried mking the SMB2 exit appear right after you grab the pole, and even though you grab the smb2 exit after touching the pole, the game acts like you never even touched the smb2 exit and STILL wont open up a path :unexpectedly: :to_keep_order:

Added after 6 minutes 6 seconds:
you know can somebody sent me their version of smbx 1.4.3 that has a working flagpole, because i tried redownloading 1.4.3 and it STILL WILL NOT WORK :download: :facepalm:

Posted: 29 Nov 2016, 2:13
by Ice
Not to bug or rush anyone but has somebody found a way to fix the smb exit problem?
I've been dealing with this for more than 3 months and am REALLY TEMPTED TO GIVE UP :SOS: :crazy: :wacko: :shout:

...*sob* I just wanted to create ONE, JUST ONE SMBX EPISODE MY ENTIRE LIFE and something or someone always gets in the way of it :cry:

Posted: 29 Nov 2016, 5:54
by Koopsakimoto
You'll just have to wait until 38A releases another patch.

Posted: 29 Nov 2016, 9:55
by Alucard
Ice wrote:Not to bug or rush anyone but has somebody found a way to fix the smb exit problem?
I've been dealing with this for more than 3 months and am REALLY TEMPTED TO GIVE UP :SOS: :crazy: :wacko: :shout:

...*sob* I just wanted to create ONE, JUST ONE SMBX EPISODE MY ENTIRE LIFE and something or someone always gets in the way of it :cry:
Rumors are that 38A suffered the same fate as Redigit: got sued by Nintendo and forced to discontinue his SMBX development. :cry:

Posted: 29 Nov 2016, 23:44
by Coolio__
Alucard wrote:
Ice wrote:Not to bug or rush anyone but has somebody found a way to fix the smb exit problem?
I've been dealing with this for more than 3 months and am REALLY TEMPTED TO GIVE UP :SOS: :crazy: :wacko: :shout:

...*sob* I just wanted to create ONE, JUST ONE SMBX EPISODE MY ENTIRE LIFE and something or someone always gets in the way of it :cry:
Rumors are that 38A suffered the same fate as Redigit: got sued by Nintendo and forced to discontinue his SMBX development. :cry:
Even if that is true, 38A would probs tell us about it. Besides, Redigit got sued by Nintendo about 3 yrs ago.
Also, another rumor: There may have been a "Nintendo Employee" with the email address of a real Nintendo Employee, forcing fans to shut down development of their games by suing them(?).
Note that the ? mark is something that I'm not sure of (them suing fans)

Posted: 30 Nov 2016, 0:38
by Alvespires
Nintendo already did that.More than once.Probably it's it,so there's no way on fixing that unless if one of you can program games and fix it and have time to do it aswell

Posted: 30 Nov 2016, 0:58
by Ice
Ok I just wait for another patch, thanks :)