The Soul of my Wife

Description: SMBX-38A projects which are currently WIP belong here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Tinkerbell F
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen

Post #1by Tinkerbell » 27 Feb 2016, 23:58

Story:
"After thousand of years, i finally made it... my ultimate weapon to take over the whole world. It has been a long time, after my glorious experiments were not accepted by the government. They though it might kill humanity, but who cares about humanity? Humanity is destroying itself already, and i will be the one who will help them destroying it. My experiments did involve a lot of death and stuff.. but after all, it's done and i finally can give it the last piece it needs...
The Soul of my Wife!!"

Date: 10-2-19XX

"I started working on a big project, something that will help humanity and brings peace to the world. I submitted it also to the government... they haven't responded yet."

Date: 16-2-19XX

"I got a post from the government this day... they didn't accept my project, said it would kill humanity.. but who cares about humans anymore? They killing each other already, they only have evil determination in themselves. They don't understand me."

Date: 5-9-19XX

"After 7 months of hard work, i finished up the first part of the engine i need. My Wife said it's a crazy idea. I told her my plans.. not sure what she really thinks though.. she is the only one, i can trust now. Everyone else is against me and my plan. But, i will prove them wrong."

Date: 28-12-19XX

"The second part is done, now the only thing missing is the last and hardest part of this. Sadly all other materials i could have used, have passed away already.
But, this will not stop me from working on this. I send my Wife out to gather the last resources, i hope she returns, in all shape."

Date: 4-5-19XX

"My Wife is back in all shape, and she found the resources i need. Now i can finally finish it up, it is time to end this for all. What has been started, has to be done."

Date: 5-10-20XX

"Finally, it is done.. the ultimate weapon which will help this entire world, and specially the humans that live on it. The only thing it's missing is a human soul. I decided to use the one of my Wife, after all she's dead already.... wait, i didn't tell you that before? My Wife died 50 years ago.. what? When i was talking about her, i really meant her.. she might be dead but, she actually is alive and in good shape. She just doesn't have Soul or Heart anymore. I would never do any harm to her, she is mine and together, we will end what humans have started."

Date: 9-10-20XX

NO LOGS YET

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Lx Xzit M
Lx Xzit M
Website

Post #2by Lx Xzit » 28 Feb 2016, 2:49

Aw the screenshots looks so harmless and cheerful in comparison to the story (so if I understood correctly ... Merio will help to destroy the humanity? If it's so then it's so cool).

I like the screenshots, it looks pretty decent and I'll be anxious to see more progress in the future!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT
Join our 38A Discord server!

ifdg
Citizen
Citizen
ifdg
Citizen
Citizen

Post #3by ifdg » 28 Feb 2016, 3:47

it looks so difficult

Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen
Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen

Post #4by Tinkerbell » 28 Feb 2016, 16:04

DarkMecha wrote:Aw the screenshots looks so harmless and cheerful in comparison to the story (so if I understood correctly ... Merio will help to destroy the humanity? If it's so then it's so cool).

I like the screenshots, it looks pretty decent and I'll be anxious to see more progress in the future!

Merio, gets tricked by the mad scientist in the first world. After World 1 ma--- merio decides to stop the scientist, but will be forced to fight his accompanies. The scientist also took over control of a few bosses we all know such as Morton, Larry.

ifdg wrote:it looks so difficult

The second airship you can see is kinda difficult. Don't worry there will be some easy levels also :P

MyNameIsEric52 M
Our friend
Our friend
MyNameIsEric52 M
Our friend
Our friend
Skype VK

Post #5by MyNameIsEric52 » 28 Feb 2016, 21:15

The Name is don't fit, seriously... Also, in some screen(s) background don't fit with tileset. Same happen on 3th screen. But Airship & first screen looks not that bad.. Anyway, find some graphics of BG in 3th screen, or made it by yourself.
I would thank god, that i have SMBX 1.4.2, bc if i didn't (NEVER) download SMBX 1.4.x then... eh... Just do 2 versions of this episode: SMBX 1.3 version, SMBX 1.4.x version. Anyway, if someone don't have a smbx 1.4.x how they gonna play..?
Also, i hope you gonna improve a bit your design, please...
Support Tashers Team Project!
[center][url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&p=324143#p324143][img]http://i.imgur.com/LGQLQCT.png[/img][/url][/center]

Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen
Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen

Post #6by Tinkerbell » 28 Feb 2016, 22:24

MyNameIsEric52 wrote:The Name is don't fit, seriously... Also, in some screen(s) background don't fit with tileset. Same happen on 3th screen. But Airship & first screen looks not that bad.. Anyway, find some graphics of BG in 3th screen, or made it by yourself.
I would thank god, that i have SMBX 1.4.2, bc if i didn't (NEVER) download SMBX 1.4.x then... eh... Just do 2 versions of this episode: SMBX 1.3 version, SMBX 1.4.x version. Anyway, if someone don't have a smbx 1.4.x how they gonna play..?
Also, i hope you gonna improve a bit your design, please...

1. Have you literally not read the story to understand the name
2. There aren't really many, that would fit, and do graphics matter that much to the gameplay?
3. If someone doesn't have it they just have to download 1.4. That's the same way how it's done via only lunalua ones. In todays world you get forced to get something to play it. I highly doubt tho anyone will, bc not a lot will see this project anymore.
4. Well, that is my personal design and i will stay on it. Sry for not being one of these chad/Enjl/Marina/reghrhre/Zephyr like pro designers
4.1 Since you told me to improve a bit of my design, when do you improve on you're english? It was hard for me to get what you were saying.

I hope that i answered it all right.

MyNameIsEric52 M
Our friend
Our friend
MyNameIsEric52 M
Our friend
Our friend
Skype VK

Post #7by MyNameIsEric52 » 24 Apr 2016, 10:25

1. Why we playing as mario? Also isn't it like 21 centry in this "project"?
2. Graphics should look nice, without it - your project gonna be the fully shit.
3.Ok then.
4. Well, okay (i guess??).
4.1(?). I am from armenia, but i don't know it. So when i was 1 years old, my parents decided to go in Russia, Saratov, and i have'd a great life in Russia, so we stopped in russia, and only russia... Also we still don't have the english lesson in school, someone said that teacher died. (I am in 5th grade).

And also, when demo is coming? I know i hate this project, but... I wanna try it.. Maybe you gonna get a better score! Maybe custom music will help you in levels(well, i mean some..)!
Support Tashers Team Project!
[center][url=https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=90&p=324143#p324143][img]http://i.imgur.com/LGQLQCT.png[/img][/url][/center]

h2643 M
Contributor
Contributor
h2643 M
Contributor
Contributor
YouTube

Post #8by h2643 » 24 Apr 2016, 12:20

MyNameisEric52: it's her project, let her do whatever she wants to do with it. Your feedback wasn't really nice too :/
<Knux> h2643 the super computer

OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
Website Skype Twitter YouTube

Post #9by OveralldPlumber » 25 Apr 2016, 3:35

MyNameIsEric52 wrote:1. Why we playing as mario?
MyNameIsEric52 wrote:playing as mario?
MyNameIsEric52 wrote:mario?
Ahem, excuse me, sir, I believe you have misread thein text labeled "story," as that is the incorrect name for this particular character. It is, in fact, Merio, not Mario. You are free to thank my being for correcting your error, Eric.

In all seriousness, it's Merio. Not Mario. Period.

PS: I'm not actually dead! Just not active on the forums, if you wanna talk to me I'm mostly active on discord. Add me! Ray#6488

Coolio__ F
Marquis
Marquis
Coolio__ F
Marquis
Marquis

Post #10by Coolio__ » 5 Jul 2016, 3:07

How did you get the water in front of the blocks?
My Projects/Episodes
If you want to add me on Discord, my tag is Ice#2744

Yoshi021 M
Yoshi021 M

Post #11by Yoshi021 » 5 Jul 2016, 3:32

There are some BGOs that will go at the very front. For example the "Fore" quicksand.
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

Coolio__ F
Marquis
Marquis
Coolio__ F
Marquis
Marquis

Post #12by Coolio__ » 5 Jul 2016, 4:08

That makes sense, I always wandered what "Fore" ment for the quicksand
My Projects/Episodes
If you want to add me on Discord, my tag is Ice#2744

Eri7 M
Non Grata
Non Grata
Eri7 M
Non Grata
Non Grata
Youtube channel URL Twitter

Post #13by Eri7 » 18 Feb 2017, 19:26

What happened to this project??? Is it dead?
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

Return to “Projects”