[1.4.5] Super Kitiku Mario [Please lock this, it's cancelled]

Description: SMBX-38A projects which are currently WIP belong here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #1by Neito » 28 Oct 2021, 19:39

Brutal Mario.png
Brutal Mario.png (1.68 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

鬼畜王マリオ

Untitled-1.jpg

Recently I've been wanting to reimagine the Super Kitiku Mario in Super Mario Bros. X 1.4 with more worlds, more bosses and a new fresh experience with with nearly half of the original levels being completely redone except maybe a few.
but it seems I can't really do it on my own that's why I need help with custom NPCs, custom world map and level graphics and as well as other things. :SOS:
I hope me and whoever can help will be able to make this SMBX episode a reality :SOS:.
Then when enough has been done some demos will be released and then we keep it up till the finished version. ;-)

How can I help
You can help only if you are able to
    1.Remake Bosses and Redo levels from Super Kitiku Mario,
    2.Recreate the Black Omen level (this what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5H2dEeBbc) and expand to to include more stuff in between the shooting segment and the Shinryu and Omega Battle
    3.Make a heavily scripted .lvl to use as the world map instead of a .wld or .wldx file & more

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/B33bJaQN
use this email to contact me:
JobaDavies@protonmail.com

Story:
Spoiler
"The Mushroom Kingdom was in an age of peace and prosperity, thanks to Mario's heroics in thwarting Bowser's numerous plans. This came to an end when Mario was made king, as his tyrannical rule over the kingdom regressed it to a land of ruin and starvation. By the time Mario made plans to revive the Mushroom Kingdom by overthrowing Bowser's own kingdom, the ruined Mushroom Kingdom no longer trusts him, so Mario was forced to resign and leave the Mushroom Kingdom, never to return."
Update: This is canceled because I'm moving it to LOVE2D. Can you lock this for me please? Thx
Last edited by Neito on 24 Nov 2023, 13:05, edited 37 times in total.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #2by Wohlstand » 28 Oct 2021, 20:35

Hello and welcome! :hi:

I guess, this topic should appear in the "Projects" sub-section. Once you will finish the episode, let me (or any moderator here) know to move it into the normal "Episodes" section. ;-)

Good luck! :doge:

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #3by Neito » 29 Dec 2021, 22:37

You see while I could do this on my own unfortunately I have never done it before so I really need help. :SOS:
What I need is all the tilesets used in Brutal Mario in SMBX, help with custom NPCs and I need to find out how to to use this right here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3755&p=21781#p21781

Added 3 Nov 2021, 14:48:
Here's proof that this is real in the this picture you can see that currently I am trying to recreate the level "Where is This?" in SMBX but to do that I need to know how to use the Modded Game Standalone but I just don't know how.
Attachments
Picture.PNG

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #4by Neito » 25 Jan 2022, 13:25

So I have been trying to recreate the level Keep Hold Of Your Breath but I can't figure out the Yoshi's Island cave tileset that I'm using.
I think I should just be the one who picks the music that's why I need a team so I'll have someone to make the levels & scripts while I pick the music.

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #5by Neito » 26 Jan 2022, 21:21

Ok so I've decided that the super leaf and boomerang suit will not be included until we get to a point where someone uses the decompilation to polish up 38A and new stuff themselves for now I've accepted that the Cape Feather is going to have to appear in place of the super leaf(yeah no one has time to add new power-ups without replacing existing ones without creating their own version), as for the boomerang suit this power-up will not appear at all.

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #6by Neito » 30 Jan 2022, 22:05

Can I have an invite to the SMBX-38A discord server it would really help?

Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount

Post #7by Erwill » 31 Jan 2022, 0:47

Neito wrote:Can I have an invite to the SMBX-38A discord server it would really help?

You can try this link: https://discord.gg/CWeeZmEbgu

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #8by Neito » 1 Feb 2022, 14:51

Erwill wrote:
Neito wrote:Can I have an invite to the SMBX-38A discord server it would really help?

I've joined but I can't send messages.

Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount

Post #9by Erwill » 1 Feb 2022, 15:02

Neito wrote:
Erwill wrote:

Just wait a little.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #10by Wohlstand » 1 Feb 2022, 21:48

Neito wrote:
Erwill wrote:

That is because you didn't even attempt to pass the anti-bot system and because you totally ignored all messages that were spawned on the join. They all tell that you should pass the anti-bot check (it's very simple!) until you can get the ability to post anything. So, just see the #verify channel for the stuff :doge:

EDIT: Nope, if you mean SMBX-38A side server, then right, there is manual pre-moderation was set. The thing I meant, is for my "Moondust Zone" server. I saw you had joined the server but didn't passed the anti-bot system.

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Propeller Sfx

Post #11by Neito » 10 Feb 2022, 23:17

I need help I've been trying to create a .spc from the .txt files for the custom powerup patch made by Rodrigo0 Official for Super Mario World but I can't get an spc file beccause there is always an error.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #12by Wohlstand » 11 Feb 2022, 1:03

Neito wrote:I need help I've been trying to create a .spc from the .txt files for the custom powerup patch made by Rodrigo0 Official for Super Mario World but I can't get an spc file beccause there is always an error.

Which one? Do you use the AddMusicK for that?

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #13by Neito » 11 Feb 2022, 21:59

Wohlstand wrote:
Neito wrote:I need help I've been trying to create a .spc from the .txt files for the custom powerup patch made by Rodrigo0 Official for Super Mario World but I can't get an spc file beccause there is always an error.

Which one? Do you use the AddMusicK for that?
Yes I'm using AddMusicK.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #14by Wohlstand » 12 Feb 2022, 12:43

Neito wrote:Yes I'm using AddMusicK.

I'm curious which errors where are. Looks like somewhere needs to correct the file... I do remind that I had to attempt to build some of music and had such errors

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Planned Worlds

Post #15by Neito » 27 Feb 2022, 1:43

Main Worlds:
World 1: Great Country (Grassland World)
World 2: Shining Forest (Forest World)
World 3: Kitiku Bay (Beach/Water World)
World 4: Peril Desert (Desert World)
World 5: Moody Caverns (Cave World)
World 6: Pecarious Plateau (Mountain World)
World 7: Dreamy Skylands (Sky World)
World 8: Freezewhite Summit (Snow/Ice World)
World 9: Dark Valley (Crater World(but it won't be what you think))
World 10: Mushroom Kingdom(Final World)
Bonus Worlds:
World ☆: Star Road
Special World
Last edited by Neito on 6 Apr 2022, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

Victor ManuelMR M
Count
Count
Victor ManuelMR M
Count
Count

Post #16by Victor ManuelMR » 24 Mar 2022, 0:35

Neito wrote:[Super Kitiku Mario
鬼畜王マリオ
Untitled-1.jpg

Recently I've been wanting to reimagine the Super Kitiku Mario in Super Mario Bros. X 1.4 with more worlds, more bosses and a new fresh experience with with nearly half of the original levels being completely redone except maybe a few.
but it seems I can't really do it on my own that's why I need help with custom NPCs, custom world map and level graphics and as well as other things. :SOS:
I hope me and whoever can help will be able to make this SMBX episode a reality :SOS:.
Then when enough has been done some demos will be released and then we keep it up till the finished version. ;-)

How can I help
    2.Recreate the Black Omen level (this what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5H2dEeBbc) and expand to to include more stuff in between the shooting segment and the Shinryu and Omega Battle
    3.Make a heavily scripted .lvl to use as the world map instead of a .wld or .wldx file & more

Github

Story: [/spoiler]"The Mushroom Kingdom was in an age of peace and prosperity, thanks to Mario's heroics in thwarting Bowser's numerous plans. This came to an end when Mario was made king, as his tyrannical rule over the kingdom regressed it to a land of ruin and starvation. By the time Mario made plans to revive the Mushroom Kingdom by overthrowing Bowser's own kingdom, the ruined Mushroom Kingdom no longer trusts him, so Mario was forced to resign and leave the Mushroom Kingdom, never to return."[/spoiler]
Power Ups:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I recreated some bosses from Brutal Mario a while ago. I also thought about doing an episode recreating him. But there weren't enough people for that.
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #17by Neito » 25 Mar 2022, 21:59

Victor ManuelMR wrote:he Black Omen level (this what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5H2dEeBbc) and expand to to include more stuff in between the shooting segment and the Shinryu and Omega Battle

Github

Story: [/spoiler]"The Mushroom Kingdom was in an age of peace and prosperity, thanks to Mario's heroics in thwarting Bowser's numerous plans. This came to an end when Mario was made king, as his tyrannical rule over the kingdom regressed it to a land of ruin and starvation. By the time Mario made plans to revive the Mushroom Kingdom by overthrowing Bowser's own kingdom, the ruined Mushroom Kingdom no longer trusts him, so Mario was forced to resign and leave the Mushroom Kingdom, never to return."[/spoiler]
Power Ups:
Spoiler
Can you release your Mammon Machine Script, your shy guy script, and your mecha mario script.
I'm sure other people would also like it if you did.

Added after 2 minutes 43 seconds:
Victor ManuelMR wrote:
鬼畜王マリオ
Untitled-1.jpg

How can I help

Github

Power Ups:
Spoiler

I recreated some bosses from Brutal Mario a while ago. I also thought about doing an episode recreating him. But there weren't enough people for that.
Can you find as many skilled people as you can maybe they can help? You know not everything has to be the same as the original we can just make it our own way and make it almost entirely different from the original.(minus Grassland Star and Bay Star) Should all the star world levels be renamed
I'm making lemmy the hikikomori right now.
Added after 1 hour 33 minutes:
All koopaling bosses except Wendy should be from Slash Script Pack.

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #18by Neito » 26 Mar 2022, 19:40

鬼畜王マリオ
Untitled-1.jpg

How can I help

Story:
Spoiler
"The Mushroom Kingdom was in an age of peace and prosperity, thanks to Mario's heroics in thwarting Bowser's numerous plans. This came to an end when Mario was made king, as his tyrannical rule over the kingdom regressed it to a land of ruin and starvation. By the time Mario made plans to revive the Mushroom Kingdom by overthrowing Bowser's own kingdom, the ruined Mushroom Kingdom no longer trusts him, so Mario was forced to resign and leave the Mushroom Kingdom, never to return."
Power Ups(WIP):
Spoiler
SuperMushroom.png
Super Mushroom: Gives you one extra hit.
FireFlower.png
Fire Flower: Allows you to throw fireballs that bounce until they hit a wall or an enemy

Victor ManuelMR M
Count
Count
Victor ManuelMR M
Count
Count

Post #19by Victor ManuelMR » 27 Mar 2022, 4:40

Neito wrote:
Victor ManuelMR wrote:he Black Omen level (this what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5H2dEeBbc) and expand to to include more stuff in between the shooting segment and the Shinryu and Omega Battle

Github

Power Ups:
Spoiler
Can you release your Mammon Machine Script, your shy guy script, and your mecha mario script.

Victor ManuelMR wrote:
鬼畜王マリオ
Untitled-1.jpg

How can I help

Github

Power Ups:
Spoiler

Can you find as many skilled people as you can maybe they can help? You know not everything has to be the same as the original we can just make it our own way and make it almost entirely different from the original.(minus Grassland Star and Bay Star) Should all the star world levels be renamed

Do you have Discord?
it's easier to talk there.
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
Neito
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #20by Neito » 27 Mar 2022, 14:27

Victor ManuelMR wrote:
Neito wrote:

Github

Power Ups:
Spoiler

Victor ManuelMR wrote:
鬼畜王マリオ
Untitled-1.jpg

How can I help

Github

Power Ups:
Spoiler

Do you have Discord?
it's easier to talk there.
Yes I have created a discord server click this link to join it
https://discord.gg/hKsdUt9A

Return to “Projects”