Super Mario Bros X 64

Description: SMBX 1.4 projects which are currently WIP belong here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Mabi18
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
Mabi18
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by Mabi18 » 28 Jan 2019, 21:37

This thread is about a project called SMBX64, which will be a SM64-style game with 250 stars, possibly more.

I've started this episode in late 2018, and all that is done is the title screen (For now).
The game is going to contain lots of easter eggs. And I mean LOTS. I'm considering having 30-50 in the game.
I plan on having 25 main courses with 8 stars each, although that is subject to change.
I'm not sure if there are any other episodes have this name, if there are any, notify me.
I also want to have a credits cutscene.

Here's my to-do list:
    Levels: 1/30
    Scripts: 1/5
    Custom Graphics: 1/??
    Custom NPCs: 0/1
Total completion: 2%

I can also program in C++, so I may also make programs to help me on the way, such as a pixel art program or a 3D model->smbx texture with animation program, although the second one is unlikely.

If you want to help me you can make some textures, since I can't really draw that well. PM me to ask which textures I need help with. Of course, I might not accept all of them.

EDIT 1: I originally wanted the episode to be packaged, but I get this as a result:
error.png
error.png (11.19 KiB) Viewed 250 times

If anyone knows how to fix this, tell me about it!
I love programming in C++.
I'm currently working on a project called SMBX64. Here's the link to the topic: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2817

Return to “Projects”