This episode uses SMBX 38A, specifically the 1.4.4 version.
The premise is Simple: Wide open Levels, that you can explore, to gather the Main Collectable: Power Moons.
You'll go all over the Mushroom continent to gather these little things, to power you rocket, so you can finnally fly up to the real Moon, which has been causing a lot of trouble recently.
The Project is going to have a simple story, but have some twists and turns here and there, so it's best not to spoil much.
- Around 10-12 open Levels, that you can explore and find collectables in, alla Super Mario 64.
- Secret. Lot's of secrets, maybe even some on the world map.
- Choose your own route! You don't need to complete everything to get to the Final Area. Infact, entire levels can be skipped!
- Visit Familiar looking Locals and new Places on the Mushroom continent.
- Bonuses for Moon Collectors and Completionists.
- Custom GFX Style.
- And More!
- Set the Level Themes
- Written out the Plot
- Started with the Design of several Levels.
- Other Minor Ideas for levels have been realised
- Mushroom Kingdom Central:
The "Get Moons, Get Bonuses" Area.
One of the first areas you'll be visiting, tons of flowers, Waterfalls and a small Forrest awaits you here.
A Desert Area in the Middle of the continent, pack in some sunscreen!
A tropical Beach that, as the Name suggest is found in the south of the continent.
Original link: https://youtu.be/OnV3u5d0LuQ
Want to Support the Project?
Find out about More on the Project Discord: