- False famicom box art
- The resolution is "smaller".
- The musics are in .nsf format and use two expansion, I use VRC6 without the Saw channel, it's replaced with only one N163 channel.
- About graphics, I respect the color limitation about 4 colors per pallete.
1. Larry koopa :
- Larry Koopa has until 9 HPs and can lose them by hurting or falling in a hole. (then he will appear in a place)
- He has until 15 MPs too. A circle attack costs 1 MP, red mushrooms give you 2 MPs.
- Commands :
- Alt.Jump = circle attack.
- Down+direction = Slide the shell.
- Down+Alt.Run = Go through some platforms.
2. Levels :
This game contains 5 differents levels, each has a boss at the end, they have a hidden room where you can get a big coin.
3. Videos :
- About level 1
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf-roJFgP3o
- Sneak peek of level 3 + some changes
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7sVkUeTw0
4. Screenshots :
5. Download (1.2 version) : https://www.mediafire.com/file/uw26gd677y41sd3/Larry's Long Escape 1.2.zip
EPILEPTIC WARNING : Be careful, there are always tiny flash lights during the game, and colors can change quickly.
New version : The 1.2 version make the second level boss and the final level easier, fix some bugs, and remove the epileptic background during the final boss's dead
It's possible that Google won't let you download this, be quiet, it's not a virus. Try to download with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi or other web explorers.
The game have some glitches in the new version 1.4.5, if you want to play it correctly you have to run it in the 1.4.4 version.