Episodes

Description: SMBX-38A projects which are currently WIP belong here.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Neito
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Neito
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #1by Neito » 28 Oct 2021, 19:39

Super Kitiku Mario X (鬼畜王マリオアンリーシュド)

Recently I've been wanting to reimagine the Super Kitiku Mario in Super Mario Bros. X 1.4 with more worlds, more bosses and a new fresh experience with with nearly half of the original levels being completely redone except maybe a few.
but it seems I can't really do it on my own that's why I need help with custom NPCs, custom world map and level graphics and as well as other things. :SOS:
I hope me and whoever can help will be able to make this SMBX episode a reality :SOS:.
Then when enough has been done some demos will be released and then we keep it up till the finished version. ;-)
Last edited by Neito on 23 Nov 2021, 0:28, edited 2 times in total.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #2by Wohlstand » 28 Oct 2021, 20:35

Hello and welcome! :hi:

I guess, this topic should appear in the "Projects" sub-section. Once you will finish the episode, let me (or any moderator here) know to move it into the normal "Episodes" section. ;-)

Good luck! :doge:

Neito
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Neito
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen

Post #3by Neito » 3 Nov 2021, 14:35

You see while I could do this on my own unfortunately I have never done it before so I really need help. :SOS:
What I need is all the tilesets used in Brutal Mario in SMBX, help with custom NPCs and I need to find out how to to use this right here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3755&p=21781#p21781

Added after 13 minutes 16 seconds:
Here's proof that this is real in the this picture you can see that currently I am trying to recreate the level "Where is This?" in SMBX but to do that I need to know how to use the Modded Game Standalone but I just don't know how.
Attachments
Picture.PNG

Return to “Projects”