I'm presenting to you an episode which I'm working for now.
New Super Mario Bros. - The Great Invasion
- - Low Resolution + Custom HUD
- Star Coins system
- 8 Standard Worlds with 8 levels each + 1 secret level
- Demo including the 4 first level from World 1
- 4 Secret Worlds
- 2 Special Worlds
- Star Coin Shop system (available in the new demo now)
- Mario jumps slightly higher
- - Main & Special World Themes can be seen in the upper part of the HUD.
- Each HUD has different colors for different types of levels:
* Blue: Normal Level
* Red: Level with a Secret Exit
* Green: No checkpoint level
* Purple: Hard Level
* Yellow: Bonus Level
- - Catskart:
GFX Credits (List Updated):
- - Rodrigo0 - Mario & Luigi GFX (Edited and Fixed)
- KFCMario - Endless Exploration/Super Mario Forever X
- Lx Xzit - Cave Lamp
- Grass Tileset - Mosaic + Custom Recolor
- NSMB Tower - Valtteri
*And all the graphic onwers report please to me, because I don't know the users that made some GFXs that I used,
so I'll be able to credit you
- KFC Mario - Yoshi Island Castle Remix
The Demo is available now, inclunding the 3 first levels from World 1. Only for SMBX 1.4.4.
New! Download New Demo, containing 4 levels from World 1, and the Star Coin Shop System:
*Note: I'm a very busy person, so this project will be slow, and I'll do my best to improve it, and I won't give up on it.
Edit in 8th May 2019:
wow it's been one year since i originally posted this, time flies fast.
Edit in 1st December 2019
This year is coming to an end, the project still goes on, slowy, many things have changed, the main focus I'm having now is with GFX, revamping it on my own, and eventually new levels and ideas come.
What has changed so far?
- GFX are being completely revamped
- Remade jumping physics and changed some other physics from enemies and player's fireball
- Checkpoints will provide extra time
- NSMB series sound effects
So far, i'm planning the following things:
- I'm planning that some levels would have more than 3 Star Coins, one special coin on each world.
- The 8 main worlds will now have an amount of levels between 8 and 12.
- 2 playable toads (Blue and Yellow) (for some reason I thought green but nevermind this color)
- You would earn coins from a level that if you clear it, your coins get added to a global coin variable
- and for last, for showing progress, make Youtube videos.
There are more ideas coming in my head that I can't explain what are them for now, but there's one thing I can say, this project will go on, i'll never stop it.