The Great War Scenario 1

Description: Place for SMBX-38A games that are ready to be played. You can also share them here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

BezMemow
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
BezMemow
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by BezMemow » 30 Sep 2017, 20:38

Hello everyone, I'm making an episode in SMBX-38A launcher and I didn't know where to put it on internet, so i thought i would put it on the official forums because why not right ?

Map:

Kodo (Rose)
Republic of Nomadzi (Red)
Gormits (Orange)
Rzym (Purple)
The Last Kingdom (Yellow)
League of Federations (Orange/Yellow, middle of the map)
Polon (Light purple)
Yugosławia (White)

Some of you may have noticed not all countries are in the episode. It's because it's not the war they participate in.

History:
Nomadzi, Rzym, Gormits and The Last Kingdom declared war over Kodo due to Kodo conquering Shyland (Portugal lands)
After Months of war between Nomadzi and Kodo on the Pyrennes, nomadzi managed to break into kodo's lands with Gormits help from the south.
The last territories of Kodo are being bombarded by the opposite forces and the last hope for Empire of Kodo is you

Other scenarios
Scenario 1:
You play as Kodo's last hope to win, preety easy and short levels, get harder over time.
Scenario 2:
You play as Nomadzi forces and you need to defend from the counter-attack from the enemies, level will be much harder then.

Kinds of levels
Level with a number on it - Normal level, almost everytime on the terrain it is (ex. 1st level is on grass land etc.)
Levels with a yellow circle on it - Normal levels but aren't needed to do in order to win the game, though give you more options.
Toad's House - A village with one or two power ups or a level where u need to save the village.
Big SMB3 Castles - Capitals
Castles - Forts
SMW Castle - Big fort, longer level, harder to beat.
Tank - Tank battle
Airship - Air battle
Hammer/Boomerang/Fire bros - Enemy forces on retreat/offensive

Screens:
https://imgur.com/a/oLNq4

Greendan M
Count
Count
Greendan M
Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #2by Greendan » 30 Sep 2017, 22:52

That sounds like an interesting concept. :) And the world map resembles Europe really good, as well. I just want to ask, whether this episode is finished, because if it's not, it should be in the Projects subforum.
Current Project:

Favourite Catchphrase:
You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

BezMemow
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
BezMemow
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #3by BezMemow » 2 Oct 2017, 14:24

Oh im sorry it isnt finished yet, if someone is an admin/staff please move it. Thank you in advance!

Return to “Episodes”