Grassy Pathway {1.4.2}

Description: Place for SMBX-38A levels. You can also post them here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Should I Make Other Levels?

NO!
No votes
YES!
Yoshi021, OveralldPlumber, ILikeWoods, SuperMarioLevels134, h2643, Coolio__, Lx Xzit, TheGreatMarioPerson, KesterTank
100%

Total voters: 9
SuperMarioLevels134
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen
SuperMarioLevels134
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #1by SuperMarioLevels134 » 25 May 2016, 3:28

It's a level that makes you adventure through a grassy field, only to be then trying to explore a treacherous cave.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Download Link: [url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1y64ce3wy6qxb7/The_Grassy_Pathway.zip[/url]
Fixed Level Download Link, (Included Starman Music+ Rar File) Copy Link Below: http://www.mediafire.com/download/papt8q6805bpq9d/The+Grassy+Pathway.rar
Last edited by SuperMarioLevels134 on 28 May 2016, 15:57, edited 3 times in total.

OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
Website Google+ Skype Twitter YouTube

Post #2by OveralldPlumber » 28 May 2016, 6:15

When I played it, the Starman music wasn't there. It wasn't even in the folder!

PS: I'm not actually dead! Just not active on the forums, if you wanna talk to me I'm mostly active on discord. Add me! Ray#6488

ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke
ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke

Post #3by ILikeWoods » 28 May 2016, 9:01

SuperMarioTM wrote:When I played it, the Starman music wasn't there. It wasn't even in the folder!
At least until the next version release we have to fake it at the moment (like done in "2D World"). He might not know how to do so properly. I also hope this gets 'fixed'. We could make use of options like "Duration" and an adjustable starman music in general.

OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
OveralldPlumber M
Duke
Duke
Website Google+ Skype Twitter YouTube

Post #4by OveralldPlumber » 28 May 2016, 19:59

ILikeWoods wrote:
SuperMarioTM wrote:When I played it, the Starman music wasn't there. It wasn't even in the folder!
At least until the next version release we have to fake it at the moment (like done in "2D World"). He might not know how to do so properly. I also hope this gets 'fixed'. We could make use of options like "Duration" and an adjustable starman music in general.
I know that, I meant the Starman Music mp3 file wasn't in the level folder for it to play. But now it is!

PS: I'm not actually dead! Just not active on the forums, if you wanna talk to me I'm mostly active on discord. Add me! Ray#6488

ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke
ILikeWoods
Duke
Duke

Post #5by ILikeWoods » 28 May 2016, 22:56

SuperMarioTM wrote:
ILikeWoods wrote:
I know that, I meant the Starman Music mp3 file wasn't in the level folder for it to play. But now it is!
Oh, that`s what you meant. I haven`t dl-ed the level myself.

Yoshi021 M
Yoshi021 M

Post #6by Yoshi021 » 29 May 2016, 0:24

I really like this level. The design was fun and had secrets. The graphics clashed a little, but I don't think that they were off.
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

Return to “Levels”