Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmjonFzu4o
"Blossom Whisper" is the level with which I participated in The Great SMBX38A Contest I. It's surprising how I was able to finish it in just 3 days. It was kinda rushed and there were a few issues I didn't notice before sending it to the judges, so that's why I decided to upload a refined version of it with some minor changes:
- - Fixed parralax layers speed;
- Roof slopes problem in the 2nd section is now fixed (I was unable to fix it in the 1st section due to glitches in the platform slopes in SMBX 1.4.4 patch 2);
- Fixed the npcs animation speed;
- Fixed parralax layers position;
- Bad quality sprites replaced with better ones.
Hope you enjoy!