Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators
Can you open the program?
Is there an Error Message?
Update to v126.96.36.199 (Menu -> Updates) then it works.
Thank you very much. It works now.
Can I help with English and/or Spanish translation? I wouldn't have problem doing both :3
BTW I'm glad this is finally released! unfortunately, for some reason I'm not able to play levels. My SMBX is closed, and when I double click a level to play it, the download starts but nothing happens.
btw is "challenges" not "chellenges", please fix this...
By the way, I have a request. I'm not able to "kill" some procress (like when I open "World Wide" and I want to go back, when I try to close the windows it doesn't work, and it takes too much time loading), could you please fix this?
I'll extend it in the next update.
1. Yes, please do it. I already sent the current default-langfile in #translations in the Discord-Server.
2. The download takes a moment. Could you make a video please?
3. You can change all my english errors in the english translation.
4. Thanks that you remember me, I'll change that in the next update. This is just that there will no bugs until I finished the function to close it every time.
Update to v188.8.131.52 (Menu --> Updates) and try again.
soft lock? The Process needs a moment.
I have some suggestions and questions:
1.) Could the "level themes" thing be deleted? I think it's unnecesary, that's why:
- People already can put a screenshot of the level
- Level themes aren't accurately, all possible level themes may not be enlisted.
I consider this filter unnecesary and I don't think many people would use it. I guess most of people will search a level depending it's quality, so I don't think level themes filter is a priority.
2.) When I die in a level, would be possible the level restarts inmediately instead closing/opening the program? (there's a function in SMBX to restart inmediately the level in the level editor since SMBX 1.4.3). If this can't be implemented due missing IPC commands I understand, just was wondering.
3.) Is there a way to "force" the people who upload levels to use a real screenshot of its level?
4.) Is this planned to be a full-screen program? like
5.) When I join in World WIde, I can notice all the levels loads at the same time, which makes the load time much longer. What about making "pages" and puting 5 levels per page?
6.) Would it be possible see how many times people has downloaded certain level?
7.) Regarding what I told you, I'm not able to cancel some procresses, I made a gif instead a video if that's okay with you:
8.) I noticed a bug: custom musics triggered by events won't play
9.) another bug: when playing a level, it sometimes don't loads some graphics
Thank you for your post!
1. Yes, why not. The people doesn't use it as I can see.
2. No, i can't say 'restart level after dath' yet. But I made a suggestion for 38A to add it.
3. No, but i', working on a Moderation system where mods can unlist the levels with a reason, so the user can see it and change it.
4. No. It wouldn't be comitable with SMBX, because then the taskbar would be visible, because of the SMBX Window.
5. The limit of levels to load at the same time is by 10. But i'm also here working on a button at the end of the list to 'Load more'.
6. Not now. But it's planned.
7. I understand. Cancle process will be possible in the next update probably.
8. That's could be because I filter the music files. But no problem. I'll add them too.
9. Hm... I know the problem but i thought 38A fixed it. I'll test something and try to fix it.
Thanks for the response.
Wouldn't be better make it load less levels at the same time? what about 5 as maximum? also your idea of "Load more" buttom sounds great!
So all I have to do is translate the stuff in the right side of the equals sign?
Also, are non-english characters like ã or ê supported?
Discord server to play SMBX online via Parsec!
* (Taking off when the russians become isolated from outer internet.)
Check out my Artwork Train!