Pilzinsel64 wrote:- No Dropbox, because if a file has to much traffic, then dropbox kill the donwnloadlink.
- Where are open links? Nowhere.
- I think "Share and Play engine" sounds bad. Maybe "SMBX World Wide".
- Do you mean that SMBX Online must be a part of PGE? Why?
- A different uploader? It think it's really different.
- There are a multitude of other uploading services out there. I usually use MEGA, but there's also MediaFire and 4shared. (if you can stomach it)
- I personally think that Share & Play
Play & Share is better than using the SMB property. Makes it less likely for your work to get taken down.
- Standalone applications and servers are definitely doable, so perhaps you can create something that "communicates" with the SMBX application.
User applications with original property can be possible in order to promote fair use. Just don't call it SMBX
and you should be fine.
- It is safer to have application-driven uploads. This means the applications only use can only communicate with SMBX for level tests.
- Encryption is a plus if you can manage it. Makes it a lot harder, if not impossible, for the lawyers to go after you with complaints.