[Released] Super Mario Bros. X by 38A v. 1.4.5 - Patch 31

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #881by Dor_78 » 18 Jul 2020, 20:16

Windows Security

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #882by Wohlstand » 18 Jul 2020, 20:17

Dor_78 wrote:Windows Security
Is the threat report tells that it's some sort of "HEUR/Generic/Heruistic"?

Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #883by Dor_78 » 18 Jul 2020, 20:20

Sever trojan

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #884by Wohlstand » 18 Jul 2020, 20:24

"Trojan.Generic...." ?

Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #885by Dor_78 » 18 Jul 2020, 20:27

Just trojan

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #886by Wohlstand » 18 Jul 2020, 20:28

Dor_78 wrote:Just trojan
Then, still looks like a false positive, try to report that, let antivirus vendors to check it's safety.

Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Dor_78
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #887by Dor_78 » 18 Jul 2020, 20:35

OK. But why is this happening? :windows:

Added after 7 minutes 20 seconds:
How to report?

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post #888by Wohlstand » 18 Jul 2020, 21:22

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Website Youtube channel URL YouTube

Post #889by EvilnessInside » 21 Jul 2020, 16:37

I never got an antivirus from smbx38a and the antivirus is Windows
A stick Figure with Alan Becker and team up with the stick gang. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green :dance:

Third Star 248 M
Citizen
Citizen
Third Star 248 M
Citizen
Citizen

Post #890by Third Star 248 » 4 Aug 2020, 5:17

Is just my computer, but SMBX 1.4.5 stop working in my computer.
Attachments
Captura.JPG

OfficialJC02 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
OfficialJC02 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Youtube channel URL

Post #891by OfficialJC02 » 19 Aug 2020, 12:41

I installed patch 29 not long before patch 30 came out and as long as the Wi-Fi is disabled the program will work just fine. But now I can’t even install patch 30 because avast antivirus won’t let me, after letting me get patch 29. I really wished that whoever the developer of the software is please archive the patches. I tried uploading the files of patch 29 online onto Google Drive but smbx.exe was removed. I tried on mediafire as well but none of the files were able to upload. I sincerely hope that either the developer archives every patch or fixes this virus before releasing 1.4.6. And then I find this complicated explanation of the virus which I don’t understand, so I know the developer is aware of this. And now I’m starting to get angry. I’ve been getting so many comments on my YouTube channel about this virus and I tried to help these people but the program still wouldn’t work for them. And I want to thank everyone on my YouTube channel who reported to me that there was a virus in the program.

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #892by EvilnessInside » 19 Aug 2020, 19:51

why doesn't people play 38A more its like the best so far... ok maybe its because antivirus problems.

well thats just great :crazy:

btw 38a downloaded a virus on my pc its trojan.delf I haffa keep disconnecting from the internet you after a short time when im connected I disconnect

I don't know if its something else... no its not :to_keep_order:

so I'm not sure about this 38a program anymore i'm gonna use smbx 2.0 but I would not even play any smbx vesrinos because im taking a break from this game

(Im sorry if I went off-topic thank you very much)
A stick Figure with Alan Becker and team up with the stick gang. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green :dance:

Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis
Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #893by Victor ManuelMR » 20 Aug 2020, 4:09

Spoiler
OfficialJC02 wrote:I installed patch 29 not long before patch 30 came out and as long as the Wi-Fi is disabled the program will work just fine. But now I can’t even install patch 30 because avast antivirus won’t let me, after letting me get patch 29. I really wished that whoever the developer of the software is please archive the patches. I tried uploading the files of patch 29 online onto Google Drive but smbx.exe was removed. I tried on mediafire as well but none of the files were able to upload. I sincerely hope that either the developer archives every patch or fixes this virus before releasing 1.4.6. And then I find this complicated explanation of the virus which I don’t understand, so I know the developer is aware of this. And now I’m starting to get angry. I’ve been getting so many comments on my YouTube channel about this virus and I tried to help these people but the program still wouldn’t work for them. And I want to thank everyone on my YouTube channel who reported to me that there was a virus in the program.

The Virus is a False Positive, I have the SMBX 38A installed, and in no time, my PC gave problems related to the program.
There is this tutorial here that can help people:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KHJTahOXxiuF_ChbW0uEqfDz2LX56Otvxz_MHWiacLo/edit
Obs:This may apply for Patches
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

OfficialJC02 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
OfficialJC02 M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Youtube channel URL

Post #894by OfficialJC02 » 20 Aug 2020, 18:25

So there is no option to disable real time protection. I have one antivirus program on my parents’ computer and two antivirus programs on my computer. Do I have to disable those antivirus programs for the real time protection option to appear?

If you need to know exactly the antivirus programs, on my parents’ computer they have McAFee and I have 360 security and Avast on my computer.

Void M
Bat
Bat
Void M
Bat
Bat
Website

Post #895by Void » 21 Aug 2020, 1:07

I'll be honest, 38a. I'm not sure what you put in there that triggered the false positive (some sort of anti-cheat, I presume), but I hope you'll at the very least release a patch that'll fix that. You're practically preventing people from being able to use your engine in the first place.
Join the SMBX 38a Discord Server!

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #896by +KZ » 21 Aug 2020, 2:18

Void wrote:I'll be honest, 38a. I'm not sure what you put in there that triggered the false positive (some sort of anti-cheat, I presume), but I hope you'll at the very least release a patch that'll fix that. You're practically preventing people from being able to use your engine in the first place.

You are right, 38a should solve this virus problem soon, it will not be that a virus has really accidentally got into the game
:ɔ ଇ ଈ چ :Ɖ :ɛ
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
my liking for user bars came back
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #897by EvilnessInside » 1 Sep 2020, 16:57

I have an idea: I really want online to 38a please! I really like battle game so im wish to be an online for battle game to because my keyboard can get very frustrating around you know people and I want a challenge!

So please just please add online back to 2.0 and 38a. I wanted this for so long and not just for the level editor! :letter:

let me guess your gonna ignore me like usual so annoying I just want online and people will do this to me :mad:

(its my ideas dont get too serious just because I want online :devil: )

Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis
Victor ManuelMR M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #898by Victor ManuelMR » 1 Sep 2020, 22:59

Spoiler
EvilnessInside wrote:I have an idea: I really want online to 38a please! I really like battle game so im wish to be an online for battle game to because my keyboard can get very frustrating around you know people and I want a challenge!

So please just please add online back to 2.0 and 38a. I wanted this for so long and not just for the level editor! :letter:

let me guess your gonna ignore me like usual so annoying I just want online and people will do this to me :mad:

I know you want it (not just you), but you need to understand that there are higher priorities than Online Mode (not least because I don't know how it would work with the features that 1.4.5 currently has, in addition to other factors).
Last edited by Victor ManuelMR on 2 Sep 2020, 0:21, edited 2 times in total.
[1.4.5] - Dream Team at The Challenging Portals:

Void M
Bat
Bat
Void M
Bat
Bat
Website

Post #899by Void » 1 Sep 2020, 23:16

EvilnessInside wrote:I have an idea: I really want online to 38a please! I really like battle game so im wish to be an online for battle game to because my keyboard can get very frustrating around you know people and I want a challenge!

Okay, I've had enough of your whining.

Let's get a few things clear:

A. 38a's life doesn't revolve around you, nor does anybody else's life revolve around you. He'll add online if and when he adds online. Besides, it was useless in 1.3, so what makes you think it'll be useful in either 2.0 or 38a's version? (As for online battle mode, just use a screen sharing tool.)
B. That being said, 38a normally doesn't respond to anybody, and when he does, he usually just edits posts.
C. 38a is a human being like literally everyone else. I heard he's currently in college, and I'm guessing that's part of the reason why he hasn't updated much within the past few months. College isn't easy.

Just please stop whining about stuff you want. It won't get you anywhere, especially with 38a.
Join the SMBX 38a Discord Server!

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles

Lx Xzit M
Lx Xzit M
Website

Post #900by Lx Xzit » 1 Sep 2020, 23:27

Not to mention the incredibly amount of work is it to include an online mode. If you really want to play online use Parsec.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT
Join our 38A Discord server!

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”