[Released] Super Mario Bros. X by 38A v. 1.4.5 - Patch 23

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Lx Xzit M
Lx Xzit M
Website

Post #801by Lx Xzit » 22 Sep 2019, 10:50

Added in patch 22:

Player
char(1).grabbing (Finally!) = returns the ID of the NPC the player is grabbing, read only.
char(1).pulling
char(1).walljumptimer
char(1).icetimer = stands for the time the player is frozen if hit by an ice ball

Block
block().pcollision
block().ncollision

The last two properties return the type of collision of the blocks; pcollision is for the player and ncollision for npcs.
-1: block not found
Any other value stands for the type of collision, which can be checked in the collision table (just right click any block)
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT
Join our 38A Discord server!

Ren_ M
Passerby
Passerby
Ren_ M
Passerby
Passerby

Download error

Post #802by Ren_ » 23 Sep 2019, 3:35

When I try to install Smbx, my antivirus cancels the download and shows that a trojan virus was trying to be installed. Is there a fix to this?

Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Dry Bones M
Good citizen
Good citizen

Post #803by Dry Bones » 24 Sep 2019, 16:08

Ren_ wrote:When I try to install Smbx, my antivirus cancels the download and shows that a trojan virus was trying to be installed. Is there a fix to this?
Not again...38A already wrote on the first page that SMBX is no virus. It's your antivirus sofware that falsely detects it as one. A solution to this is to make an exception for the file in your antivirus scanner.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

My largest Project (to get a better view of the image, click on it (it's too large to be inserted here)):
Spoiler

#RemasterThousandYearDoor

Cedur
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Cedur
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #804by Cedur » 9 Oct 2019, 14:39

This was not a common "oh god 1.4.5 has a virus what is this" post. Downrepping it was a bit harsh.

Dor_78
Passerby
Passerby
Dor_78
Passerby
Passerby

Post #805by Dor_78 » 16 Oct 2019, 21:26

Hello

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”