Requirements for the level
- - Levels must be compatible with SMBX 1.4.5 fix31.1.
- Levels must have an exit with SMB3 power star at least. Multiple exits with multiple SMB3 power stars or multiple SMW power stars are allowed, too. (Max number of stars is 5. )
- Levels can only be played with Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toadette (in place of Toad) if no other statement. (Link is allowed if otherwise stated.)
- Levels must use unified HUD which is available in the Script Pack provided. (Script Pack is available in Slash-18's Yongshuo Net disk. Noted that you can't edit the GFX of HUD and font it uses.)
- Levels had better have some Mysterious Orbs (available in the Script Pack provided) as collectable items due to the cancellation of life and score mechanisms. (The GFX of Mysterious Orbs is allowed to edit.)
- Multiple submissions are allowed, but can't exceed 2 submissions.
- - Levels may be disqualified if things put in disorder or have joking nature.
- Levels may be disqualified if it has previously been released, or has been released and modified later as well.
- If use default message box of the game in the level, only levels with messages written in English or simplified Chinese are allowed.
- If one submitter has multiple submissions, and of them multiple submissions are qualified enough to enter the Top Area, only one submission with the highest rank can enter.
- - Submitter can apply for participate in the construction of HUB of CoD.
- If you have your own OC which can stand for yourself, you can submit the GFX of your OC along with your submissions, who may appear as an interactive NPC in the HUB (You can decide the message your OC will say.) whether you take part in the construction of HUB.
- In City of Drank, there are final levels awaiting players to challenge. Some of them may be made by submitters! You can submit one if you will!
- The length of level is within 30,000 (pixels).
- The level is well-designed and have outstanding features.
- The exit of level must be door warp.
- Max submission number is 2, don't conflict with normal submissions. The submissions for final levels don't participate in the scoring.
Requirements for the submission
- - Levels need to be submitted in submission area of Slash-18's Yongshuo Net disk: http://slash-18.ys168.com (Access password: 0635) , or DM to Slash-18 (Slash-18#0635) on Discord to submit the level.
- DEADLINE: 15th July - 15th November 2021, 23:59 UTC+8
- 60 points for DESIGN, including control of difficulty.
- 30 points for CREATIVITY, including concept for the level.
- 10 points for AESTHETIC, including choice of BGM.
- The TOTAL SCORE is 100.
That's all. Thanks for participating in or supporting this contest, and good luck to everyone!