Iceberg Tier about version 1.4 / 38A

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Avatar
Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Age: 25
Reputation: 190
Posts: 303
Joined: 29 Nov 2015

Post #21by Erwill » 4 Aug 2023, 14:12

Wohlstand wrote:
Erwill wrote:Is this real or just a joke?
In real, 5438A38A got a work at Tencent.
I know he's working at Tencent, but is he created SMBX 38A just to be hired by them? It explains a lot of things.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Avatar
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Age: 32
Reputation: 512
Posts: 1835
Joined: 15 Feb 2014
English Pronouns: he/him
Location: Moscow, Russia
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #22by Wohlstand » 4 Aug 2023, 14:17

Erwill wrote:I know he's working at Tencent, but is he created SMBX 38A just to be hired by them? It explains a lot of things.
I don't know that, he didn't told anything. Maybe let's ask SkyBlueYoshi? Does he know anything about this?
Image

Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Avatar
Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Age: 25
Reputation: 190
Posts: 303
Joined: 29 Nov 2015

Post #23by Erwill » 5 Aug 2023, 0:35

Wohlstand wrote:
Erwill wrote:I know he's working at Tencent, but is he created SMBX 38A just to be hired by them? It explains a lot of things.
I don't know that, he didn't told anything. Maybe let's ask SkyBlueYoshi? Does he know anything about this?

If Lx zit said that, he may know something about it?

DavFar M
Citizen
Citizen
Avatar
DavFar M
Citizen
Citizen
Age: 32
Reputation: 1
Posts: 7
Joined: 9 Jul 2019
Website Facebook Youtube channel URL

Post #24by DavFar » 7 Aug 2023, 9:28

Wohlstand wrote:
Erwill wrote:Is this real or just a joke?
In real, 5438A38A got a work at Tencent.
So have you managed to hear from him yet?
I hope he is well and can somehow resume his SMBX 38A project.

Lx Xzit M
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar
Lx Xzit M
Moderator
Moderator
Reputation: 403
Posts: 765
Joined: 9 Nov 2015
Website Youtube channel URL

Post #25by Lx Xzit » 9 Aug 2023, 19:15

Erwill wrote:Is this real or just a joke?
It was a joke, but if you think about it, wouldn't it be amazing to show off an unhackable engine on your portfolio?

Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Avatar
Erwill M
Viscount
Viscount
Age: 25
Reputation: 190
Posts: 303
Joined: 29 Nov 2015

Post #26by Erwill » 10 Aug 2023, 10:35

Lx Xzit wrote:
Erwill wrote:Is this real or just a joke?
It was a joke, but if you think about it, wouldn't it be amazing to show off an unhackable engine on your portfolio?

cough cough Haxagon cough cough


Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest