Tutorial on World Editor

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

al2meta
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
al2meta
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Website

Post #1by al2meta » 11 Jul 2018, 9:10

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. Well, there seems to be no tutorial on SMBX 1.4.4's World Editor so I wondering if I could ask for help here.

I have set my World Map to SMB 3 Style Map. I notice that all the paths are revealed by default. I was wondering if there is a way to hide the path. I have a level that has two exits, one exit was meant to create a path for the next normal level while the other one was suppose to reveal a hidden path. I have already use the events but the problem is that the event is triggered regardless of which exit you take. Even if I take the normal exit, the hidden path still comes out. How do I keep it hidden and make it only unhide when I take the secret exit?

I notice that in the event, there is a condition expression, but I dont know what condition to make. Can you guys help me out?
[url=http://www.altometa.com]Altometa.com | Portfolio and Web Resource Site[/url]

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Youtube channel URL Twitter

Post #2by Eri7 » 11 Jul 2018, 10:30

By activating the SMB3 world map system , you can not longer hide the paths.
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

al2meta
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
al2meta
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
Website

Post #3by al2meta » 14 Jul 2018, 9:14

Right, I've just switched back to SMW Style Maps.
[url=http://www.altometa.com]Altometa.com | Portfolio and Web Resource Site[/url]

godisgreatmatt
Citizen
Citizen
godisgreatmatt
Citizen
Citizen

How to change system

Post #4by godisgreatmatt » 19 Jan 2019, 22:22

I've got the same issue except I Don't know how to change the world system and youtube and google are clueless and so am I please reply soon I need help! :SOS:

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”