[1.4.4] Cancelling Events

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

BlueShellTV M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
BlueShellTV M
Topic author, Citizen
Citizen
YouTube

Post #1by BlueShellTV » 3 Jan 2018, 23:46

Hi, is there a way in Version 1.4.4 to stop an event from happening when it already started?
For example if there is a event that is going to hurt you in 10 seconds or so. Is there a way to prevent the event from being triggered?
Thanks in advance.
Things I like: The Flash, Physics (Science in general), weird stuff, memes, Mario (obviously), breathing
I'm a bit shy, so don't post much. :S
Check out my project:

ImageImage

Ariinui
Close friend
Close friend
Ariinui
Close friend
Close friend

Post #2by Ariinui » 8 Jan 2018, 1:45

i think maybe if you play with the scripts and the events i'm a beinner in this subect (still working on my first script) so i'll just explain m idea but can't reall create the script:
first create the first event that will trigger te script
the script should look like this:

wait x seconds
if variable(death)= 0 then
kill mario
end if

after, you create an other event that will change the variable to 1 (or anything else) this trigger will be triggered when you want to cancel the timer

if you want, i can try to do an example but i'm not that good so it wouldn't be that great...
if you want one anyway, just ask

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”