Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, Moderators, Semi-moderatos
In this post today I come to talk about a topic that several debate in this forum
And is about your ideas or wish lists for future versions of SMBX, whether 1.4.5, 1.5 or even 2.0
And that made me think and I do one too, so here I show my wish list for those future versions of SMBX:
- bring back the online mode
- that there are improvements in the editor's design of 38-A (1.4.4)
- all koopalings of super mario world
- a section to edit the HUD easily (either without using scripts)
- new section of blocks and npcs: super mario world 2 yoshi's island
- changes in the game menu, either looking like 1.3 but much better
Well, these are my wishes and recommendations for future updates and versions of SMBX
until next time
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbRYkZc46P0EIuc_Pq_G1A
My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5Ve5qq
#theofficialtextiverseguide is back to Multiplayer Piano, and is glad to see h2643 alive.
Check out my Artwork Train!
Something else I thought of, it would also be useful for when you wanna remove elements you don't want in your game, like if you don't want an item box, or something showing the star coins or something.
Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)
Users browsing this forum: 1 guest