My wishlist for future versions of SMBX

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Lx Xzit, Yoshi021, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators, Semi-moderatos

DarWix513 M
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen
DarWix513 M
Topic author, Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #1by DarWix513 » 14 Jun 2017, 1:43

hi guys :)

In this post today I come to talk about a topic that several debate in this forum
And is about your ideas or wish lists for future versions of SMBX, whether 1.4.5, 1.5 or even 2.0
And that made me think and I do one too, so here I show my wish list for those future versions of SMBX:

- bring back the online mode
- that there are improvements in the editor's design of 38-A (1.4.4)
- all koopalings of super mario world
- a section to edit the HUD easily (either without using scripts)
- new section of blocks and npcs: super mario world 2 yoshi's island
- changes in the game menu, either looking like 1.3 but much better

Well, these are my wishes and recommendations for future updates and versions of SMBX :gamer:

until next time :bye:
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbRYkZc46P0EIuc_Pq_G1A
My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5Ve5qq

Turret 3471 M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Turret 3471 M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Google+ Twitter YouTube

Post #2by Turret 3471 » 7 Jul 2017, 1:35

I personally think a HUD editor would be really nice. It would be so much easier to understand and put into your games.

the GaMERDoG M
Viscount
Viscount
the GaMERDoG M
Viscount
Viscount
Website

Post #3by the GaMERDoG » 7 Jul 2017, 6:44

Turret 3471 wrote:I personally think a HUD editor would be really nice. It would be so much easier to understand and put into your games.
I agree.
#theofficialtextiverseguide is back to Multiplayer Piano, and thinks the mspaint gods get angered by 1% a built-in color each and get appeased by 1% a transparent pixel each.

ImageImageImage

Check out my Artwork Train!

Emoji wars: Team Doghouse
skpr ( :tux: 1)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/5df/5at/5sp/arm=none/wep=orders/maxhp=100
kowalski ( :tux: 2)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/5df/3at/5sp/arm=none/wep=brain/maxhp=100
rico ( :tux: 3)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/7df/7at/5sp/arm=none/wep=mouth/maxhp=100
pvt ( :tux: 4)/elempow=linux/atktype=rang+mel/3df/1at/5sp/arm=none/wep=cuteness/maxhp=100
lighthouse64 ( :warning: )/elempow=sound/atktype=ranged/5df/8at/7sp/arm=none/wep=mic/maxhp=100

Turret 3471 M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Turret 3471 M
Good citizen
Good citizen
Google+ Twitter YouTube

Post #4by Turret 3471 » 7 Jul 2017, 7:11

the GaMERDoG wrote:
Turret 3471 wrote:I personally think a HUD editor would be really nice. It would be so much easier to understand and put into your games.
I agree.
Something else I thought of, it would also be useful for when you wanna remove elements you don't want in your game, like if you don't want an item box, or something showing the star coins or something.

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”