Make 38A more popular!

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Eri7 M
Topic author, Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Topic author, Viscount
Viscount

Post #1by Eri7 » 28 Mar 2017, 22:59

I dont know if this needs to be put in suggestions because its not 38A job to do it.
We must make 38A more popular with more videos , projects and levels!
First the most important are the tutorials about teascript and the functions that 38A can offer!
With more videos that show the power of tea script we can show how amazing 38A actually is!
Well its not only teascript , we have more functions that can show too how amazing 38A can be , for example the gfx expansion!
We must be more active in this forum and to help each other more so this community can become bigger by having more people who are not gonna quit 38A because teascript is too hard and lunalua is more easier and allows more things ...
And be sure to check my demo when its out! (probarly on 31 march)
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

MidoriNeko M
Count
Count
MidoriNeko M
Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #2by MidoriNeko » 28 Mar 2017, 23:14

I totally agree! But all that requires patience, perseverance and support, so we can grow as a big and strong community.
Current Project:

You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 28 Mar 2017, 23:32

Don't hurry, and keep in the mind that it uses lots of copyrighted content embedded, and that is not a good idea, it's already popular and is no reason to making wider popularity of it, because of: if we have 100~1000 visitors per day, that is fine, but if we have over 10000 visitors, the various companies are will carefully watch this, and if something will be found illegal - you know result: that will be deleted :comando:
Many time ago I spoke with lawyers and there are gave me set of tips to have better environment.
Check out this page: http://wohlsoft.ru/legal.php

PGE Project is developing to resolve this SMBX's mistake, because it has no embedded stuff, and it can use any graphics and can be used to create any other game from scratch, therefore a deletion of config pack will not be a pain, because we are has various alternatives for the copyrighted stuff

Eri7 M
Topic author, Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Topic author, Viscount
Viscount

Post #4by Eri7 » 28 Mar 2017, 23:36

Wohlstand wrote:Don't hurry, and keep in the mind that it uses lots of copyrighted content embedded, and that is not a good idea, it's already popular and is no reason to making wider popularity of it, because of: if we have 100~1000 visitors per day, that is fine, but if we have over 10000 visitors, the various companies are will carefully watch this, and if something will be found illegal - you know result: that will be deleted :comando:

Yeah but isnt it better if 38A is more popular like 2.0?
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

MidoriNeko M
Count
Count
MidoriNeko M
Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #5by MidoriNeko » 28 Mar 2017, 23:47

Wohlstand wrote:Don't hurry, and keep in the mind that it uses lots of copyrighted content embedded, and that is not a good idea, it's already popular and is no reason to making wider popularity of it, because of: if we have 100~1000 visitors per day, that is fine, but if we have over 10000 visitors, the various companies are will carefully watch this, and if something will be found illegal - you know result: that will be deleted :comando:
Many time ago I spoke with lawyers and there are gave me set of tips to have better environment.

PGE Project is developing to resolve this SMBX's mistake, because it has no embedded stuff, and it can use any graphics and can be used to create any other game from scratch, therefore a deletion of config pack will not be a pain, because we are has various alternatives for the copyrighted stuff

Looked thah way, you're right. But looked at the other way, every mario fan deserves to experience the pleasure of playing SMBX-38A! It develops inspiration and creativity, lets you show to the others how you see the mario universe, which awakens the desire of creating more and more!
Current Project:

You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #6by Wohlstand » 28 Mar 2017, 23:51

greencat wrote:Looked thah way, you're right. But looked at the other way, every mario fan deserves to experience the pleasure of playing SMBX-38A! It develops inspiration and creativity, lets you show to the others how you see the mario universe, which awakens the desire of creating more and more!
Inspiration and creativity is always greeting, but having the timer bomb is not good, it will explode in any random moment you never waited, therefore be careful!

Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Google+ YouTube

Post #7by Koopsakimoto » 1 Apr 2017, 23:51

That might be hard to do. many people don't like SMBX 1.4X because of 2.0 even though 1.4 has some stuff 2.0 doesn't.
[url=https://nick-name.ru/nickname/id1350650/][img]https://nick-name.ru/forumt7/Koops.gif[/img][/url]

TheGreatMarioPerson
Count
Count
TheGreatMarioPerson
Count
Count

Post #8by TheGreatMarioPerson » 2 Apr 2017, 9:22

Maybe people should make more dev videos of their project
Make playthroughs (commentary or not)
And etc.
Current Project: TLOM The Tale of The Star Spirits & MarioTale
Future Project: TLOM Attack on Dinosaur Island
I am a shy person, i dont talk to ppl very much but i can get REALLY
pissed off easy! :mad:

Im supporting this projects:
Spoiler
My Project: Image
Someone elses projects:

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #9by PracticalUsername » 2 Apr 2017, 12:29

I think 38A is perfectly fine the way it is, any change could possibly screw something up.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014

TheGreatMarioPerson
Count
Count
TheGreatMarioPerson
Count
Count

Post #10by TheGreatMarioPerson » 2 Apr 2017, 13:46

Yea i agree, but we need just more few people and maybe it will be amazing and papuliar
Current Project: TLOM The Tale of The Star Spirits & MarioTale
Future Project: TLOM Attack on Dinosaur Island
I am a shy person, i dont talk to ppl very much but i can get REALLY
pissed off easy! :mad:

Im supporting this projects:
Spoiler
My Project: Image
Someone elses projects:

Snoopy_Tour M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Snoopy_Tour M
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
Website Tencent QQ

Post #11by Snoopy_Tour » 7 Aug 2017, 14:02

Well, a good and a bad news for you:
Good: All most Chinese SMBX users are playing 5438A38A's version 1.4.X, and there are some perfect episodes like SMB1 map "Continent of Fantasy" by KFCMario (Mega Chickin) and a story of net friends into Mario's world named "The Legend of Darkness" by Hel Studio;
Bad:There are just one hundred of Chinese SMBX users in BaiDu Bar (TieBa) and some of them are not very good at art of level and world map.

So...If you want to make SMBX 38A version more popular, maybe chat with them on BaiDu Bar (also named Tieba, a Chinese big forum) and QQ group (a Chinese chat software) is a good choice.

Hope this can help you.
Drank:P
一只小黄鸟,正在吃烧烤!——请勿打扰(-_-)

Catskart M
Count
Count
Catskart M
Count
Count

Post #12by Catskart » 7 Aug 2017, 20:30

Snoopy_Tour wrote:Well, a good and a bad news for you:
Good: All most Chinese SMBX users are playing 5438A38A's version 1.4.X, and there are some perfect episodes like SMB1 map "Continent of Fantasy" by KFCMario (Mega Chickin) and a story of net friends into Mario's world named "The Legend of Darkness" by Hel Studio;
Bad:There are just one hundred of Chinese SMBX users in BaiDu Bar (TieBa) and some of them are not very good at art of level and world map.

So...If you want to make SMBX 38A version more popular, maybe chat with them on BaiDu Bar (also named Tieba, a Chinese big forum) and QQ group (a Chinese chat software) is a good choice.

Hope this can help you.
Drank:P

But, to join baidu you need to speak Chinese right ? Or speak English is enought ?

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”