Setting EnableMusicConfig=True in config.

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by Void-the-Bat » 28 Feb 2017, 4:13

I checked the config file of 1.4.4, and it seems that there is a new setting. I am currently loading SMBX, and will update this very soon.

UPDATE: I haven't noticed anything yet other than the Music Settings under the Mode dropdown. I don't know if that was there before I changed the code or not.
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #2by Void-the-Bat » 8 Mar 2017, 6:51

Alright, so I checked again and nothing really changed.
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Void-the-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #3by Void-the-Bat » 9 Mar 2017, 2:09

This can be locked and archived now, I have decided to just make a topic about these.

Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”