(NSMB DS WON) My Next Project....Which Mario Game should I remake?

Description: Subforum dedicated to SMBX-38A - a fan-made remake of the original SMBX Engine, made by 5438A38A.
Forum rules: This is official Europan/American community for the SMBX-38A. Suggested to don't post stuff for this engine outside this subforum.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Which Game should I remake?

Poll ended at 10 Sep 2016, 8:45

New Super Mario Bros. DS (Will take a LONG Time to Make btw)
9
Pilzinsel64, TheCreator520, Yoshi021, GamingTv, FakeVirus, Super Mario Player, Coolio__, KesterTank, BlueShellTV
53%
Super Mario Bros. 2
2
4matsy, Alvespires
12%
Edit to Phil's Super Mario Bros. 3 Remake (with Toad Houses, Added NPC's, Etc.)
0
No votes
Super Mario World
6
Lx Xzit, Toy Bonnie, BolanoGustavo, TheGreatMarioPerson, LuigiMario79, KFCMARIO
35%
 
Total voters: 17
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Avatar
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 29
Posts: 110
Joined: 12 Aug 2016

Post #1by TepigFan101 » 9 Sep 2016, 8:45

I have been thinking. When I finish my Episode that I have been Making for Months, What is Next for me? Well that's what I want you all to Decide. This will be an Episode that is a Complete Remake of an Original Mario game, so my Poll is, Which Mario Game should I remake? When my Episode is done, I will check the results and the Winner will be a Remake of a mario game. This is gonna be fun...Also If anyone wants to help with like scripts, Gfx, level Design, etc. then we can make this project a Colab. but remember, No Original Levels. Look up http://www.mariouniverse.com/maps and Go to the Console you want. click on the Game you want, and It gives you level Maps of the Entire game. (thats how I remade TUBULAR btw) You have to make a course that is Identical to the original Game that we will remake. And if you need to know what Enemies go here and there, look up a video on youtube or something on the level you are making.
Last edited by TepigFan101 on 22 Sep 2016, 1:41, edited 3 times in total.
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Avatar
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 29
Posts: 110
Joined: 12 Aug 2016

Post #2by TepigFan101 » 10 Sep 2016, 20:03

Im surprised More people want Super Mario World over New Super Mario Bros Ds, but only Time will Tell until this closes
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

TheCreator520
Close friend
Close friend
Avatar
TheCreator520
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 61
Posts: 86
Joined: 21 Feb 2016

Post #3by TheCreator520 » 11 Sep 2016, 3:18

NSMBDS is a good choice if you know how to write the scripts of the features in NSMBDS . Ther are so interesting but so hard :D
If this is your first time of remaking Mario games , I prefer SMW or SMB3 . These are easy and you should only write a few scripts for them .
Good luck :P
Image

Super Mario Player M
Duke
Duke
Avatar
Super Mario Player M
Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 25
Posts: 138
Joined: 23 Jun 2016
Location: The sewers (fixing teh pipes bro)
Tencent QQ

Post #4by Super Mario Player » 11 Sep 2016, 13:39

When will the poll end?
My current project:
Spoiler
The Legend of Zelda: The Curse of the Wise Men
Image

The Tower of Challenges

Languages I speak (if you want to PM me):
Spoiler
Image Image Image

Click to see my YouTube channel
Image

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Avatar
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 29
Posts: 110
Joined: 12 Aug 2016

Post #5by TepigFan101 » 11 Sep 2016, 18:12

Super Mario Player wrote:When will the poll end?
when I finish my current Project, Super Mario's Thirst for Adventure. I have a Demo for it there btw.
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

GamingTv
Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
GamingTv
Good citizen
Good citizen
Age: 20
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 7 Sep 2016
Location: Morocco - Casablanca

too bad!

Post #6by GamingTv » 12 Sep 2016, 10:44

there allready another guy make a remark on Super mario world (super mario returns to dinoseur land) so is would be cool if you make a remark about smb3
Keep Calm
And
Play SMBX

Catskart M
Count
Count
Avatar
Catskart M
Count
Count
Age: 20
Reputation: 144
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Nov 2015
Location: France

Post #7by Catskart » 12 Sep 2016, 11:22

GamingTv wrote:there allready another guy make a remark on Super mario world (super mario returns to dinoseur land) so is would be cool if you make a remark about smb3

Phil already remade super mario bros 3.

Alvespires M
Count
Count
Avatar
Alvespires M
Count
Count
Age: 19
Reputation: 17
Posts: 227
Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Location: Koopa Troopa Beach

Post #8by Alvespires » 12 Sep 2016, 14:44

We don't want to supercharge you but...Super Mario DS needs a lot of scripts to be make propely. I don't sugest you do it. They aerody say that someone else did make SMW and SMB3,so why not do SMB2?Nobody has done this yet,and isn't so bad :D.or,even better,why remake?Why not use your ideias to make a UNIQUE episode?I have a TON of ideias for stories of the worlds,but i'm too lazy to go and make them all
:boredom: now...
"This giant fish is a mouth breeder, so it spits babies out of its mouth at Mario." - Nintendo Power Strategy Guide for Super Mario Bros. 3

I didn't left this forum. I still come here every in a while but I don't really have anything to say.

I think I also probably lost it.

I'm supporting:

Spoiler

Image

GamingTv
Good citizen
Good citizen
Avatar
GamingTv
Good citizen
Good citizen
Age: 20
Reputation: 0
Posts: 20
Joined: 7 Sep 2016
Location: Morocco - Casablanca

Post #9by GamingTv » 12 Sep 2016, 15:19

thene super mario bros ds would be cool xD
Keep Calm
And
Play SMBX

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Avatar
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 29
Posts: 110
Joined: 12 Aug 2016

Post #10by TepigFan101 » 13 Sep 2016, 1:33

What I am doing guys is that Im gonna Remake a Mario Game, but add new Levels in a all new Bonus World. If I remake SMB3, should I just Edit Phil's SMB3 Remake and Add Toad Houses, Missing NPC's, etc? Because I dont want to remake a Game that has already been remade in smbx unless there is a Reason.

Added after 4 minutes 44 seconds:
Alvespires wrote:We don't want to supercharge you but...Super Mario DS needs a lot of scripts to be make propely. I don't sugest you do it. They aerody say that someone else did make SMW and SMB3,so why not do SMB2?Nobody has done this yet,and isn't so bad :D.or,even better,why remake?Why not use your ideias to make a UNIQUE episode?I have a TON of ideias for stories of the worlds,but i'm too lazy to go and make them all
:boredom: now...
Thats actually not a Bad Idea. SMB2 hasn't been Remade yet, and TheCreator520 Made All the SMB2 Bosses (except Fry Guy). But what Kind of scripts would I have to use In the NSMBDS Remake? I know how to use a Custom Hud Script, and the Whomps are made, but there are some missing Npc's like Snail Corn, Other Bosses and etc. Are the NPC's the Hard part for the NSMBDS Remake?
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

Alvespires M
Count
Count
Avatar
Alvespires M
Count
Count
Age: 19
Reputation: 17
Posts: 227
Joined: 20 Aug 2016
Location: Koopa Troopa Beach

Post #11by Alvespires » 16 Sep 2016, 23:37

No.t only npcs but level mechanics.For example,levels with sandstorm.and i think the map is kind of 3d?think that would be very cool if Someone makes super mario. 64 on 2d,but smb2 isnt a bad idea either.What matter is you have fun making the levels.Good Luck! :)
"This giant fish is a mouth breeder, so it spits babies out of its mouth at Mario." - Nintendo Power Strategy Guide for Super Mario Bros. 3

I didn't left this forum. I still come here every in a while but I don't really have anything to say.

I think I also probably lost it.

I'm supporting:

Spoiler

Image

TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Avatar
TepigFan101 M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Age: 18
Reputation: 29
Posts: 110
Joined: 12 Aug 2016

Post #12by TepigFan101 » 17 Sep 2016, 1:47

Alvespires wrote:No.t only npcs but level mechanics.For example,levels with sandstorm.and i think the map is kind of 3d?think that would be very cool if Someone makes super mario. 64 on 2d,but smb2 isnt a bad idea either.What matter is you have fun making the levels.Good Luck! :)
the sandstorm is NSMB Wii not NSMB DS. I think the problem would be Bosses that Im worried about in NSMBDS
Current Project : SMTFA
Coming Soon: NSMB DS Remake

I'm a nice and cheerful guy, so give me a holler if you need something! :gamer:

Discord:https://discord.gg/3HKcnFJ
Come to my discord to learn more about my stuff!

Toy Bonnie
Close friend
Close friend
Avatar
Toy Bonnie
Close friend
Close friend
Reputation: 26
Posts: 86
Joined: 11 Aug 2016

Revenge on NSMB DS

Post #13by Toy Bonnie » 16 Dec 2016, 17:00

Noooo! SMW Failed! it was my favorite platformer style! HOW DARE YOU NSMB DS FANS!!!
Not :beta:
:whistle:
:windows: :bomb: :windows: :bomb: :windows: :bomb: :fox:

PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Avatar
PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Age: 13
Reputation: 107
Posts: 520
Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Location: The sky
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #14by PK Esper » 21 Dec 2016, 1:55

I was thinking of remaking SMB2 SNES. With a different music,because it will be cool tho. But,it's useless that it will take a long time to make a whole part of game since I have my stupid project gone wrong with the world map. NSMBDS in my opinion might be awesome to remake that. So uhh,I'll go with NSMBDS' side tho. I have brought a few sound effects for it. :p
why i hadn't been in this forum for long when i used to be a super active person
avatar is basically baldi from tumblr
Formerly known as RSupertheGreat.
ImageImage
What I support
ImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I hate most people.
I'm a developer (and a beta tester of):
Image
Image
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185

World Star 9
Citizen
Citizen
Avatar
World Star 9
Citizen
Citizen
Reputation: 0
Posts: 6
Joined: 29 Dec 2016

Post #15by World Star 9 » 16 Jul 2017, 8:04

Would you
TepigFan101 wrote:I have been thinking. When I finish my Episode that I have been Making for Months, What is Next for me? Well that's what I want you all to Decide. This will be an Episode that is a Complete Remake of an Original Mario game, so my Poll is, Which Mario Game should I remake? When my Episode is done, I will check the results and the Winner will be a Remake of a mario game. This is gonna be fun...Also If anyone wants to help with like scripts, Gfx, level Design, etc. then we can make this project a Colab. but remember, No Original Levels. Look up http://www.mariouniverse.com/maps and Go to the Console you want. click on the Game you want, and It gives you level Maps of the Entire game. (thats how I remade TUBULAR btw) You have to make a course that is Identical to the original Game that we will remake. And if you need to know what Enemies go here and there, look up a video on youtube or something on the level you are making.

Would you like me to help you with the remake?
NSMB DS is one of my favorite Mario games of all time.
I also know where to get a TON of NSMB GFX. :)

PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Avatar
PK Esper F
Lord
Lord
Age: 13
Reputation: 107
Posts: 520
Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Location: The sky
Website Facebook Google+ Twitter

Post #16by PK Esper » 14 Aug 2017, 8:55

World Star 9 wrote:Would you like me to help you with the remake?
NSMB DS is one of my favorite Mario games of all time.
I also know where to get a TON of NSMB GFX. :)
Since, NSMBDS (for SMBX) is a huge game to be remade so yeah, and he also needs a lot of team to do it. ;3
why i hadn't been in this forum for long when i used to be a super active person
avatar is basically baldi from tumblr
Formerly known as RSupertheGreat.
ImageImage
What I support
ImageImageImage
Personality
Yes, I'm a girl. If you guys are thinking I'm a boy.
I hate most people.
I'm a developer (and a beta tester of):
Image
Image
My level/episode playthrough thread: http://wohlsoft.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2185


Return to “Super Mario Bros. X by 38A (SMBX-38A)”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 29 guests