Meet TheXTech: a full working cross-platform port of SMBX engine [1.3.2.3]

Description: General discussion regarding the current engine development.
Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Website Youtube channel URL YouTube

Post #21by EvilnessInside » 17 Apr 2020, 1:51

+KZ wrote:
Chanceux2 wrote:
+KZ wrote:this is great! Finally, smbx is for several platforms :D, although I would like an Android version to be released, since it is what I have at hand.

umm pge for android is here and I think pge is smbx

- port the online feature that originally are on vanilla editor

Dude you know online isn't so easy to make you know that... if you wanna go online to can just use SMBX 1.3.0.1 :letter:
A stick Figure with Alan Becker and team up with the stick gang. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green :dance:

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #22by +KZ » 17 Apr 2020, 2:29

Chanceux2 wrote:
+KZ wrote:
Chanceux2 wrote:
+KZ wrote:this is great! Finally, smbx is for several platforms :D, although I would like an Android version to be released, since it is what I have at hand.

Dude you know online isn't so easy to make you know that... if you wanna go online to can just use SMBX 1.3.0.1 :letter:

but im tired of using wine, that's why I want that thing to be ported to thextech (someday :'()
:ɔ ଇ ଈ چ :Ɖ :ɛ
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
my liking for user bars came back
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #23by EvilnessInside » 17 Apr 2020, 5:22

+KZ wrote:
Chanceux2 wrote:
+KZ wrote:
Chanceux2 wrote:

but im tired of using wine, that's why I want that thing to be ported to thextech (someday :'()

Like I said it's not easy. Just use 1.3.0.1 or something :whistle:
A stick Figure with Alan Becker and team up with the stick gang. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green :dance:

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #24by +KZ » 19 Apr 2020, 2:13

:::::::''''''''''((((((((
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #25by EvilnessInside » 19 Apr 2020, 2:45

Anyways on topic is the version 1.3.2 public? Someone on the SMBX Forums named FanofSMBX said he/she only sawed 1.3.1 :shout:

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #26by +KZ » 19 Apr 2020, 3:00

Chanceux2 wrote:Anyways on topic is the version 1.3.2 public? Someone on the SMBX Forums named FanofSMBX said he/she only sawed 1.3.1 :shout:

thextech?

1.3.2(?)
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

Wohlstand M
Topic author, Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #27by Wohlstand » 19 Apr 2020, 3:25

Chanceux2 wrote:Anyways on topic is the version 1.3.2 public? Someone on the SMBX Forums named FanofSMBX said he/she only sawed 1.3.1
It's a version of current laboratory build of TheXTech, and I going to release it soon. However, you still can download a patch and use it now. For Windows from the here: https://builds.wohlsoft.ru/win32/ (scroll down and find the "thextech-master-*" archives). A bit later I'll set up the CI build for macOS and Linux to produce working laboratory builds for these platforms also. However, you always can build the code by yourself.

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #28by +KZ » 19 Apr 2020, 3:40

LEL I HAVE 1.3.2 :D:D:D:DD:D
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #29by EvilnessInside » 19 Apr 2020, 18:23

+KZ wrote:LEL I HAVE 1.3.2 :D:D:D:DD:D

I had it 3 days ago ;-)

Added after 2 minutes 43 seconds:
Anyways I have a crash report. So I wanted to play TheXtech v1.3.2 but it gets an error saying failed to load UI assets. Its wanted me to look at this but I don't know why

Code: Select all

Debug: <Application started>
Debug: Init renderer settings...
Debug: Using accelerated rendering
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMVs.png...
Warning: Error loading of image file:
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMVs.png
Reason: file not exist.
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMVs.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMWin.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMWin.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/BMWin.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Boot3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName4.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName4.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName4.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName5.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName5.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/CharacterName5.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Chat.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Chat.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Chat.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container0.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container0.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container0.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Container2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/ECursor3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_0.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_0.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_0.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_4.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_4.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_4.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_5.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_5.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_5.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_6.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_6.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_6.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_7.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_7.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_7.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_8.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_8.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_8.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_9.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_9.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font1_9.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2_3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2S.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2S.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Font2S.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Heart2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface0.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface0.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface0.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface4.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface4.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface4.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface5.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface5.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface5.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface6.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface6.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface6.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface7.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface7.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface7.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface8.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface8.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Interface8.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/LoadCoin.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/LoadCoin.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/LoadCoin.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Loader.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Loader.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Loader.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor0.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor0.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor0.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MCursor3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX4.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX4.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/MenuGFX4.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Mount.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Mount.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Mount.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor0.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor0.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor0.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor3.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor3.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor3.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor4.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor4.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor4.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor5.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor5.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor5.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor6.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor6.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor6.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor7.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor7.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/nCursor7.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/TextBox.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/TextBox.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/TextBox.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue1.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue1.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue1.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue2.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue2.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Tongue2.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Warp.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Warp.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/Warp.png...
Debug: Loading texture C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/YoshiWings.png...
C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/YoshiWings.png
Warning: Failed to load texture: C:/Users/kids/.PGE_Project/thextech/graphics/ui/YoshiWings.png...
Debug: <Application closed>

If someone is out there can you help me in someway?

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer

Post #30by Wohlstand » 19 Apr 2020, 19:33

Chanceux2 wrote:Anyways I have a crash report. So I wanted to play TheXtech v1.3.2 but it gets an error saying failed to load UI assets. Its wanted me to look at this but I don't know why
It's a PATCH, not a "ready-for-play" pacakge :facepalm:
Put all files from a PATCH archive into your 1.3.1's folder.

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #31by +KZ » 20 Apr 2020, 1:40

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer

Post #32by Wohlstand » 20 Apr 2020, 1:44

+KZ wrote:wut
It's incomplete and dummy, done not by me.

L_O_T_U_S
Passerby
Passerby
L_O_T_U_S
Passerby
Passerby

Post #33by L_O_T_U_S » 22 Apr 2020, 13:47

And where can I find the original do not tell me?

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer

Post #34by Wohlstand » 22 Apr 2020, 19:28

L_O_T_U_S wrote:And where can I find the original do not tell me?
Original of what? SMBX? The source code of SMBX here:
https://github.com/WohlSoft/smbx-experiments - my experimental branch, fixed build and applied some bug fixes
https://github.com/smbx/smbx-legacy-source - original source in as-is form as it was published on February 2, 2020.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer

New 1.3.2 release!

Post #35by Wohlstand » 26 Apr 2020, 23:06

Hello everybody!

Here is a new 1.3.2 release of TheXTech!

It's a bugfix release with a small number of improvements and with full support for testing integration with PGE Editor (need to use the latest Laboratory build!) is working now!

You can find download links in the main post, or, alternatively, can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/Wohlstand/TheXTech/releases/tag/1.3.2

Changelog for 1.3.2:
  • Added an own timeout sound-92 for P-Switch timer (will be played with 3 seconds before the end)
  • Added a level testing interprocess interface to work with PGE Editor
  • Fixed the Podoboo's tail effect glitch
  • Fixed an incorrect priority of BGO65 in the level file of SMBX prior to 10 format
  • Fixed a classic Bowser's behavior in "The Invasion 1" episode from SMBX 1.0.x
  • Removed 20 layers limit to show/hide/toggle per event (LVLX files only)
  • Extended limit to use up to 200 sections in one level (LVLX files only)
  • Added an error message on attempt to open an invalid level file
  • Fixed a glitch of the rendering of the two-camera screen caused by an incorrect SDL_RenderSetViewport() call usage

+KZ
Our friend
Our friend
+KZ
Our friend
Our friend

Post #36by +KZ » 27 Apr 2020, 5:00

Wohlstand wrote:Hello everybody!

Here is a new 1.3.2 release of TheXTech!

It's a bugfix release with a small number of improvements and with full support for testing integration with PGE Editor (need to use the latest Laboratory build!) is working now!

You can find download links in the main post, or, alternatively, can be downloaded from here: https://github.com/Wohlstand/TheXTech/releases/tag/1.3.2

Changelog for 1.3.2:
  • Added an own timeout sound-92 for P-Switch timer (will be played with 3 seconds before the end)
  • Added a level testing interprocess interface to work with PGE Editor
  • Fixed the Podoboo's tail effect glitch
  • Fixed an incorrect priority of BGO65 in the level file of SMBX prior to 10 format
  • Fixed a classic Bowser's behavior in "The Invasion 1" episode from SMBX 1.0.x
  • Removed 20 layers limit to show/hide/toggle per event (LVLX files only)
  • Extended limit to use up to 200 sections in one level (LVLX files only)
  • Added an error message on attempt to open an invalid level file
  • Fixed a glitch of the rendering of the two-camera screen caused by an incorrect SDL_RenderSetViewport() call usage

lel, i fell behind :p
GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Userbars
ImageImage
ImageImage

RND

SEE MY PROJECT

lel, is a fake link

EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
EvilnessInside
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #37by EvilnessInside » 1 May 2020, 4:51

This uses PGE Editor now :wacko: IDK anything right know

Olhi
Good citizen
Good citizen
Olhi
Good citizen
Good citizen

Post #38by Olhi » 2 May 2020, 2:53

Wohlstand wrote:So, I'll just backport PGE Engine's joystick module and I'll allow to set up arrow keys also.

I checked 1.3.2.1 and the Arrow keys work! But sadly, it appears I now have to choose between Analog and D-Pad. I went back to PGE and it's the case there, too. Can you add second input options so that both are usable simultaneously like in 1.3 and SMBX2?

(Thanks for letting me know via PM about this update! I appreciate that :) )

Wohlstand wrote:At least I had to test PGE Maintaner's case fixer, with an "All to lower" mode, and episode became playable.

"All to lower" broke some levels like speed course 1.lvl by randomly changing it's name to speed course 1l_old.lvl.

"Match to file system state (don't rename files if possible)" showed better results.

Another thing that works is creating a case-insensitive mount point with ciopfs.

Added after 12 hours 21 minutes:
Here's how to conveniently install TheXTech 1.3.2 in a case-insensitive folder with Linux Mint 19.3 (should also work with Debian and Ubuntu):

Spoiler

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install ciopfs

mkdir -p ~/.ciopfs/smbx ~/Desktop/SMBX

ciopfs ~/.ciopfs/smbx ~/Desktop/SMBX

cd ~/Desktop/SMBX

wget https://wohlsoft.ru/TheXTech/_downloads/Super%20Mario%20Bros.%20X%20v1.3%20-%20TheXTech-1.3.2-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz

tar -xf Super\ Mario\ Bros.\ X\ v1.3\ -\ TheXTech-1.3.2-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz

Then add ciopfs /home/USERNAME/.ciopfs/smbx /home/USERNAME/Desktop/SMBX to your starting applications so it'll mount automatically.

Will become obsolete once 1.3.3 is released.
Last edited by Olhi on 13 May 2020, 13:59, edited 2 times in total.

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer

Post #39by Wohlstand » 2 May 2020, 3:00

Olhi wrote:I checked 1.3.2.1 and the Arrow keys work! But sadly, it appears I now have to choose between Analog and D-Pad. I went back to PGE and it's the case there, too. Can you add second input options so that both are usable simultaneously like in 1.3 and SMBX2?

In code there are "axis" and "hat", but some joysticks can treat d-pad as buttons, that makes odd... I think, I'll need to add the ability to set multiple keys for a single action to allow you use both "axis" and "hat" :beta:
But good fact that it works now, thanks for confirmation ;-)

Olhi wrote:"All to lower" broke some levels like speed course 1.lvl by randomly changing it's name to speed course 1l_old.lvl.
I saw that bug, but yeah, I already had noticed that it's WIP feature and buggy yet.

Olhi wrote:Another thing that works is creating a case-insensitive mount point with ciopfs.
wow! Interesting thing I see, I hope this should work as a workaround for some time, anyway, I should to build an internal "filenames database" to resolve file paths case-insensitively.

Olhi
Good citizen
Good citizen
Olhi
Good citizen
Good citizen

Post #40by Olhi » 2 May 2020, 3:27

Wohlstand wrote:In code there are "axis" and "hat", but some joysticks can treat d-pad as buttons, that makes odd... I think, I'll need to add the ability to set multiple keys for a single action to allow you use both "axis" and "hat"

If it's any help, here's how my Controller is seen by PCSX2 and the Dolphin Emulator:
Attachments
Controller.jpeg
Controller Config on PCSX2 and Dolphin

Return to “Engine Development”