Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Squishy Rex M
Topic author, Advanced Moderator
Advanced Moderator
Squishy Rex M
Advanced Moderator

Post #1by Squishy Rex » 3 Sep 2014, 11:49

With plenty of consideration towards this, I have decided to create a second downloadable version of the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack, fittingly titled "The Red Yoshi Edition". And rightly so, you're probably wondering why I'm putting myself through this again, well, I have been asked if I could update the NEW SMBX CGFX Pack using the OLD structure from v 3.1. for those who prefer this. Also, to update with the times, like the NEW version, the RED version will be also made to be compatible with PlatGEnWohl.

What's going to happen:
1. Firstly and fore-mostly I will NOT scrap the new layout. There will be the NEW version and of course the RED version (the RED version being the topic title.)
2. It will follow the old layout.
3. It will be updated like the NEW version.
4. The D-Link when the RED version is finished will be found in the already existing NSMBX CGFX Pack topic in the GFX section.
6. I can't count...

Progress:
As this is not yet finished only just started, progress updates will be seen here.
Stage 1: Make Structure 100%
Stage 2: Add CGFX 1%
Stage 3: Update Resources and FAQ
Stage 8: Learn to count -99%
Stage 5: Prepare for release

Please feel free to ask questions, except for release dates. At this stage would say 2015 is a safe bet. This will take time as did the NEW update, please don't rush me.
Squishy Rex's CGFX Pack v1.7
To show your support add any of these Userbars to your Signature!

Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Tinkerbell F
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #2by Tinkerbell » 3 Sep 2014, 21:30

Sounds good to me and heres the question. Could you maybe add the Wario Land NPCs pack i released it here? It will be updated when GLuigiX has done some of the missing stuff bc it was mostly his idea creating those but apperantly others have done it. It's like giving 3 credits on them they go to him FOS and reghrhre.

Meowflash M
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Meowflash M
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen

Post #3by Meowflash » 9 Sep 2014, 3:41

What's with the 8 replacing the 4? Also, could you add graphics that can be used for joke episodes?

CaptainSwag101 M
CaptainSwag101 M
YouTube

Post #4by CaptainSwag101 » 9 Sep 2014, 3:50

Thanks for going to all this work to bring this pack to us! I really find it easier to navigate the old file structure, and this is very helpful for me.
--The Captain of Swag

Squishy Rex M
Advanced Moderator
Squishy Rex M
Advanced Moderator

Post #5by Squishy Rex » 10 Sep 2014, 14:36

Meowflash wrote:What's with the 8 replacing the 4? Also, could you add graphics that can be used for joke episodes?

Uh it was a joke, "Stage 8: LEARN TO COUNT"

CaptainSwag101 wrote:Thanks for going to all this work to bring this pack to us! I really find it easier to navigate the old file structure, and this is very helpful for me.

No problem, it's going to take a while to finish, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
Squishy Rex's CGFX Pack v1.7
To show your support add any of these Userbars to your Signature!

Return to “General”