Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Yung Gotenks
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby
Yung Gotenks
Topic author, Passerby
Passerby

Post #1by Yung Gotenks » 3 Apr 2017, 3:50

I just download 38A and after a little playing, decided to make my own level, and right off the bat i found things very confusing.
I don't even know how to increase level boundries because of this confusing stuff.
This is why i'd much rather use SMBX 2.0's PGE Editor, because it's way less confusing.
Can someone explain this editor to me?
"I've never seen a more real example of horse shit then actual horse shit"
My username is the same as my youtube channel, so for god's sake pleae check it out.

MACKACHE
Lord
Lord
MACKACHE
Lord
Lord
Website Twitter

Post #2by MACKACHE » 3 Apr 2017, 8:55

I only found that the World Map's editor is confusing in 38A 1.4.4. It seems like I can't find other settings from Level tab and Credits tab.
1.4.4's Level Tab
1.4.3's Level Tab

Since 1.4.4's GUI is no longer 1.3.0.1's GUI and it's new. In my question is, where is other settings from Level tab and Credits tab?
ImageImage

Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Eri7 M
Viscount
Viscount
Youtube channel URL Twitter

Post #3by Eri7 » 3 Apr 2017, 18:38

RSupertheGreat wrote:I only found that the World Map's editor is confusing in 38A 1.4.4. It seems like I can't find other settings from Level tab and Credits tab.
1.4.4's Level Tab
1.4.3's Level Tab

Since 1.4.4's GUI is no longer 1.3.0.1's GUI and it's new. In my question is, where is other settings from Level tab and Credits tab?
Go to advance and you will find them.And for credits just go to settings and click world info settings.
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.

Yoshi021 M
Yoshi021 M

Post #4by Yoshi021 » 5 Apr 2017, 3:59

If you prefer to use PGE instead of the legacy editor, PGE will soon get 38A compatibility once PGE is finish getting reorganized.
Links
ImageImageImage
"Going to University is FUN!" :pardon:

MACKACHE
Lord
Lord
MACKACHE
Lord
Lord
Website Twitter

Post #5by MACKACHE » 5 Apr 2017, 9:00

Huge quote
Eri7 wrote:
RSupertheGreat wrote:I only found that the World Map's editor is confusing in 38A 1.4.4. It seems like I can't find other settings from Level tab and Credits tab.
1.4.4's Level Tab
1.4.3's Level Tab

Go to advance and you will find them.And for credits just go to settings and click world info settings.
Thanks dude!
BTW, I found out where is the other things from those tabs and then someone in SMBX forum get me the answer.
ImageImage

Return to “General”