Wohlstand wrote: • The PGE Project (also known as Moondust) is the game engine project I primarily develop. This project intends to give game creators an easier and more robust environment for creating 2D-side scrollers and more. It consists of multiple parts. The PGE Editor is a full-featured level, world map editor, and main development toolkit for building platform genre games. Then there's the PGE Engine - the part where creators would see their designs for the physics, AI, and other aspects of gameplay come to life in a flexible engine. While currently under intense development, it can always be found at http://wohlsoft.ru/PGE/
• SDL Mixer X (or "MixerX") - An audio mixer library based on the SDL library.
• libADLMIDI - a software MIDI synthesizer library based on Yamaha OPL3 (YMF262) chip emulation. It can be used as a MIDI file player, as a real-time MIDI synthesizer, as a player plugin, as a VST plugin, and a music player among other functions.
• libOPNMIDI - a software MIDI synthesizer library based on Yamaha OPN2 (YM2612) chip emulation. Similar to libADLMIDI but makes use of another chip as a core.
• OPL3 Bank Editor - a utility that allows you to create and edit FM instruments (timbres) banks for various MIDI synthesizers (DOS games, various musical software, etc.) for OPL3 chip. It's the official editor of custom banks for the libADLMIDI synthesizer.
• OPN2 Bank Editor - a utility that allows you to create and edit FM instruments (timbres) banks for libOPNMIDI synthesizer. It also can import and export compatible instrument files for DefleMask and TFM Music Maker.
Due to his full-time job, he has only limited time to work on his projects.
You can support him by becoming a Patreon, or by making a one-time donation through one of the following methods:
1. TransferWise (Preferred method; lowest fees)
Make an account on TransferWise and send the donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PayPal (High transfer fees)
Make an account on PayPal and send the donation to email@example.com.
3. Buy me a Coffee (Very high transfer fees)
Go to Wohlstand's profile page and click the "Support"-button. An account is not required.
4. Additional methods
These methods require you to contact Wohlstand before making a donation:
- Bitcoins or Etherium
He is reachable via E-Mail or XMPP (both firstname.lastname@example.org), Discord (Wohlstand#4881), or one of the messengers displayed on his profile page.
Your support will be appreciated!