Sorry for temportary site down

Description: Share anything in relation to wohlsoft.ru. Suggestions, problems, questions, etc.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Wohlstand M
Topic author, Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #1by Wohlstand » 29 Nov 2014, 2:48

Hello. I'm sorry because site was down. Reason is DNS re-caching on register of my wohlnet.ru domain. I was wait 12 hours to add boost for our domain. (I was tried to use the http://cloudflare.com CDN-service)
I think, now it opening/loading faster than few times ago.

This will be sensitive for North/South American people which had a slow connection with my server.
Last edited by Wohlstand on 29 Nov 2014, 7:43, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: "USA" word replaced with America continent commonly

tb1024 M
Marquis
Marquis
tb1024 M
Marquis
Marquis

Post #2by tb1024 » 29 Nov 2014, 5:00

Good, now people from America (just remember, America isn't just the USA!) will get a better connection. It's still weird to get Florida people complaining... My city is about 9 891 Km (6 146 miles) from Moscow and before this site loaded as fast as any site, USA or Brazil. Tallahassee (Google told me it's the Florida capital) is just 8 978 Km (5 575 miles)!..
However, it's slightly faster here. I hope Cloudfare doesn't do the the mess-ups it sometimes does...

Well, how many nodes have you got on your plan?
Do you want fries with that?
Mal posso esperar para a versão final da engine de Wolhstand!
English Translation
I can't wait for Wohlstand's Engine final version :D

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 29 Nov 2014, 6:56

tb1024 wrote:Good, now people from America (just remember, America isn't just the USA!) will get a better connection. It's still weird to get Florida people complaining... My city is about 9 891 Km (6 146 miles) from Moscow and before this site loaded as fast as any site, USA or Brazil. Tallahassee (Google told me it's the Florida capital) is just 8 978 Km (5 575 miles)!..
However, it's slightly faster here. I hope Cloudfare doesn't do the the mess-ups it sometimes does...

Well, how many nodes have you got on your plan?
I can't say, how many nodes, because the cost of plans depending from number of available services and features in them.
I was set up the 'free' plan just to check CDN system in work:
https://www.cloudflare.com/plans

I'm have one physical server which works for all my web-sites which I have on them.

Added after 51 minutes:
Oh, also I forgot about Asia (from Japan and China is too slow connection with Moscow) and Australia too

sky2 M
Our friend
Our friend
sky2 M
Our friend
Our friend

Post #4by sky2 » 29 Nov 2014, 13:29

Oh. I was scared that my internet had shut down when I tried entering this site yesterday ;P It's nice to hear it's ok now, and it's great for the people from America.
Poof!

Return to “WohlSoft.ru”