Moderation/Administration openings?

Description: Share anything in relation to wohlsoft.ru. Suggestions, problems, questions, etc.
Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #1by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 27 Mar 2017, 3:56

So like the subject says, is there any moderation/administration positions that are open? I am hoping to contribute to the 38A forum section a lot. I am hoping for (at the least) a moderator position. I know there isn't much activity that requires moderation, but it could come back, right?

Thanks,
EXEcutor
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #2by PracticalUsername » 27 Mar 2017, 8:09

I think you have to be invited in the Moderator group by a Moderator themselves. Besides, I don't think anyone else is able to be a mod at this moment.
I've actually been wanting to be a mod for a while too, but it's very unlikely the mods group is open for more people, I think there's probably too many people being one.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #3by Wohlstand » 27 Mar 2017, 12:16

I think, you can ask Lx Xzit, Yoshi021 or TepigFan101 for anything which are now current moderators of 38A sub-section, and also we are will discuss that

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Bat
Bat
Website

Post #4by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 29 Mar 2017, 0:59

practicalshorty014 wrote:I think you have to be invited in the Moderator group by a Moderator themselves. Besides, I don't think anyone else is able to be a mod at this moment.
I've actually been wanting to be a mod for a while too, but it's very unlikely the mods group is open for more people, I think there's probably too many people being one.
Seriously?

Wohlstand wrote:I think, you can ask Lx Xzit, Yoshi021 or TepigFan101 for anything which are now current moderators of 38A sub-section, and also we are will discuss that
All right then. ;-)
If you need help with anything related to SMBX38A (that isn’t TeaScript) come ask me. I know quite a bit about how expanded NPC text codes and other stuff works.

sweep a leaf sweep away a troubles
While you're looking at whatever has this signature attached to it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

hey look a Discord server

"If you look deep into each message, you will be sent on a path to enlightenment..." -Abridged Tails

(If you wanna know what it seems like I'm online all the time, it's because I usually don't log out.)

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #5by PracticalUsername » 14 May 2019, 3:41

Applied for the Foreign Language Moderators group a long time ago, nothing happened so far. :/

bowserman8 M
Citizen
Citizen
bowserman8 M
Citizen
Citizen

Post #6by bowserman8 » 15 May 2019, 23:32

You can actualy apply for group? how?
coudnt put it in youtube box so : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCInGzncntPfLeQfPdfGeynw?view_as=subscriber
-bowserman8

PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke
PracticalUsername F
Duke
Duke

Post #7by PracticalUsername » 15 May 2019, 23:37

bowserman8 wrote:You can actualy apply for group? how?
I thought you said you weren't old enough?

Return to “WohlSoft.ru”