Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

P4VL0VSKEY M
Topic author, Kookie Covboj
Kookie Covboj
P4VL0VSKEY M
Kookie Covboj

Post #1by P4VL0VSKEY » 26 Apr 2021, 17:49

A special story to get 40 Kookiez in my Discord profile, the Moondust server! :)

AUGUST 2020

The middle of the vacation. A break from school. Just play Fortnite. Me and my friend were ready. We played for hours until we finally got bored. 1 against 1 against each other? No, it's boring. So we decided to go for a random person from machmaking. And we did it! Then we came across a girl. 1st account level, default skin and inconspicuous name: Angela;3. I wanted to get out of the game right away. The girl didn't hear us because we were in another chat. I said to my friend, "Can we go out? I'm not gonna play with this noob!" We both had 100 profile levels. A friend of mine said to me, "Come on. We're just gonna make jokes. She'll probably die quick and leave the game after a few seconds." We joined a chat where there was a girl. I said heavily then: "Hi. Are you playing Fortnite for the first time?" To my surprise, we heard a beautiful female voice. She said, "Yes. I knew this game before, but never had time to play it. Will you teach me?" I wanted to go out, but my friend wouldn't give up. He said, "Yes. We'll teach you." She introduced herself as Angelina. She told us that she had tested other modes like Solo and Duos before, but she was not doing well. Surprisingly, the match we played with her turned out to be a won. Later, she added us as friends. She said she's fun to play with us. Me too. I felt that I liked Angelina, even though I knew her for a few minutes. The next day we played together again. This time we went to Creative Mode, where my friend and I taught Angelina the basics of the game. She was learning pretty fast. We had a pretty good time. We added each other on Discord. I was the one who spoke to Angelina for a long time. I found out that she has no tattoos because I asked her so much that she would send me her photo. She sent me a picture of her face. I did the same. I started talking to her for a long time. It turned out that she hates tattoos, smoking and alcohol. Just like me! She said she also liked classical music. JUST LIKE ME! I knew then that I loved her, but I didn't tell her that.

SEPTEMBER 2020

Neither I nor my friend had spoken to Angelina for a long time. I felt bad. It was a very special girl. Basically the first one I loved. I had a hard time in my lyceum. I went there for the first time on September 1, 2020. The day before that Mr. Wohlstand added me to PGE Discord. I've noticed that this Discord has a lot of potential. I was afraid of contact with people. Very. I avoided DMs. I preferred to chat with others on the server. Luckily, Mr. Wohlstand helped me a lot. He showed me a new one JuniperBot on servers. I got a lot cookies of a.k.a. Dorotkiez. I took a cowboy hat, covered my mouth with a mask and... that's how the Kookie Covboj was born! Server mascot! Kookie came from wanting some funny, catchy word. And Covboj, it means the same as cowboy, but Covboj sounds more Polish. And I am from Poland. People love the Kookie Covboj! My depression is passing! Then I made Julia - which is well... Angelina. Julia Novichkova is actually Angelina, but with very changed character traits to match the rest of the story. I didn't contact Angelina all September. I was a bit sad about it, but my focus was on storytelling and Fortnite. And on lyceum, of course!

WINTER 2020/2021

I had a lot of free time thanks to the winter break. My parents bought me a piano, but that's another crazy story. The more important thing is: ANGELINA WRITTEN ME! I was enjoying it amazingly. Again, the trio of Me, My friend and Angelina are back in the game! And that was when I asked Angelina the question I should have asked her at the beginning: "How old are you?" Laughing, she replied that 28. I was shocked. I always thought she was 20 or 19. But it didn't matter to me after that. Angelina was buying gifts for V-Bucks (Fortnite Virtual Currency) for me and my friend. And we hers. We called each other on Discord. I was playing the piano and she was judging. I played pieces by Franz Liszt. I was doing badly, but Angela was motivating me.

FNCS 2021

One month remains to qualify for Fortnite's second most important tournament, the Fort Nite Champion Series. It was Easter. I told myself I would do it. Back then, I loved Angelina as much as I could. She was very close to me. It made me not feel lonely. I had someone who likes serious style and classical music. Even the h2643 thought I was older. I even like to play football in my elegant white shirt. Then I said to Angelina: "I love you, I want you to be my girlfriend." Angela laughed at me. She sent me messages saying "I have a husband;>" and "I'm too old for you". I started crying hard. I felt bad. I cried for over a week. It felt as if someone had torn a piece of my soul from me. There is less and less time left for the FNCS. I even wanted to ask Mr. Wohlstanda will play with us. I once asked him if he would play Fortnite with me, but he said he would think about it. My friend will cheer me up tremendously and help me get back to my former form. I started playing the piano again, improved my grades in school, and we even qualified (as a trio), but barely for the FNCS! Even the Kookie Covboj was back with a third edition of his adventures! To this day, I love Angelina and I want her to be mine. The age difference does not bother me. Nor has she ever abused her rights against us. She is a great friend to this day.

SPECIAL THANKS

Wohlstand, Akko, gbradley231, SkullGamer, h2643

...BUT THE BIGGEST THANKS ARE FOR...

...YOU!!!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

喝了

PracticalUsername F
Marquis
Marquis
PracticalUsername F
Marquis
Marquis

Post #2by PracticalUsername » 5 May 2021, 23:45

Almost turned sad there in the ending for a bit
My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456
I have a splatoon fanfic up if you want to check that out
more stuff
reddit.com/user/kinkykookykat
[url="oof"]https://www.roblox.com/users/56927982/profile[/url]
I'm on talkhaus, kuribo64, smw central, and pge as well
http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/levelup.php?id=11224
selective mutism is a nuisance

P4VL0VSKEY M
Kookie Covboj
P4VL0VSKEY M
Kookie Covboj

Post #3by P4VL0VSKEY » 6 May 2021, 0:31

PracticalUsername wrote:Almost turned sad there in the ending for a bit

You don't have to sympathize with me, but thank you very much for your reply :)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

喝了

Return to “Sandbox”