No Way Back

Description: Place for SMBX levels. You can also post them here.
Forum rules: Posting single levels here. Here are levels designed for engines directly based on the old engine: Vanilla SMBX, LunaLUA-SMBX and SMBX 2.0. Please add a tag with engine name and version (for example, "[SMBX 1.3]", "[LunaLUA]", "[SMBX-38A]", etc.) into begin of the topic title.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

SkullGamer205 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
SkullGamer205 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
English Pronouns: he/him
YouTube Youtube channel URL Twitter VK

Post #1by SkullGamer205 » 3 Nov 2023, 18:40

Не дано нам ранее узнать, куда приведёт нас путь: к удовольствию или к страданию. Но раз мы сделали выбор — пути назад нет.

It is not possible for us to know beforehand where the path will lead us: to pleasure or to suffering. But once we have made a choice, there is no way back.

Image Image

Once again, good night, guys, it's me, SkullGamer205, and I'm back again with my new level. No Way Back.
2 months of development, a lot of double-checks, testing, dead nerve cells... And all of this is for YOU.

Main task: Complete the level. There are no obstacles or problems, except that you will pass through a boiling bloody lake under bloody rain and wind... Nothing special, right?

And once again I try to surprise you. This time, in addition to the old chips, I added a couple of new ones. SFX of rain and wind and animation of rain, which in total complement the atmosphere quite well.

In general, I recommend it. You'll like it.

Image Image Image

Screenshots
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Gif's
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image