Subcon Egypt

Description: Place for SMBX levels. You can also post them here.
Forum rules: Posting single levels here. Here are levels designed for engines directly based on the old engine: Vanilla SMBX, LunaLUA-SMBX and SMBX 2.0. Please add a tag with engine name and version (for example, "[SMBX 1.3]", "[LunaLUA]", "[SMBX-38A]", etc.) into begin of the topic title.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

SkullGamer205 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
SkullGamer205 M
Topic author, Good citizen
Good citizen
English Pronouns: he/him
YouTube Youtube channel URL Twitter VK

Post #1by SkullGamer205 » 30 Jun 2023, 14:13

Египетская сила, очередной ночной уровень... :biggrin:

Good day, friends. It's been a month since I published Blocky Hills, and Subcon Egypt is out today. This level is made in the style of Super Mario Bros 2 SNES version. There are no special tasks, just take it and go... Seriously, no restrictions, no stars, no other nonsense...

The level with Toad has not been completed yet. I have ideas for the next level, but I'll get to it a little later...

There are some interesting features in this level: Custom HUD, Extra Sounds, Phanto, Hawk...

In general, I advise you to play...

Screenshots
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Gif's
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Download

Click here to download level.

Note: REQUIRED THE RECENT VERSION of TheTech (from GitHub), as some features, fixes were fixed after version 1.3.6, but 1.3.6.1 is not yet released...

Needed TheXTech 1.3.6.1 beta and above

Credits

Good luck! :hi:
I'll go to rest...

Fun fact: I spent the entire PRIDE month doing a level that had nothing to do with PRIDE month. LOL :biggrin:
plz... dnt ban me, plz...
ImageImage
ImageImage ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Levels”