How to loop a ogg?

Description: Report bugs and ask questions regarding PGE here.
Forum rules: Here you can ask any question related to Moondust Project (former PGE Project) components:

Any questions related to SMBX2 project and LunaLua library please ask HERE (SMBX2 subsection)
Any questions related to SMBX-38A (1.4.x) Chinese project please ask HERE (SMBX-38A subsection)
Any questions related to TheXTech Project please ask HERE (Vanilla SMBX and The X-Tech subsection)
Moderators: Semi-moderatos, Moderators

Chanceux2
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Chanceux2
Honourable citizen

Post #1by Chanceux2 » 13 Nov 2021, 4:41

So most of my music files are mp3 since I have never heard of ogg I wanted to start using them to save space for my episode (currently 175 MB)

I found the converter and the music is still fading away? How do I loop them?
Staying on this forum due to being Banned on the smbx forum. Can't wait to see you there

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #2by Wohlstand » 13 Nov 2021, 7:47

Here I have an article that explains everything and gives some useful links: https://wohlsoft.ru/pgewiki/How_To:_Looping_music_files

Generally, OGG Vorbis files were much better than MP3 in general because they do better compression quality for a smaller size than MP3. By myself, I dislike the MP3 format because it seriously damages the sound quality and I hear that for the most of music.

Chanceux2
Honourable citizen
Chanceux2
Honourable citizen

Post #3by Chanceux2 » 13 Nov 2021, 16:41

Staying on this forum due to being Banned on the smbx forum. Can't wait to see you there

Return to “Troubleshooting”