Welcome to the official Platformer Game Engine Wiki!
We currently have 1,140 pages and 53 users who contribute. Feel free to help!
Help & Support
- Building PGE From sources
- Translating PGE into other languages
- PGE Editor tutorial
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask your questions here
- PGE Wishlist - add your idea or suggestion here!
LunaLUA - is an extension made by Kevsoft for the SMBX Game Engine which provides bug-fixes, improvements and the LUA scripting system. The extension is based on LunaDLL v8 SMBX Extension made by Kil.
Help & Support
- LunaLua API Page - Official LunaLua Documentation
Official support threads on the forums:
- PGE Forums thread
- Talkhaus thread
- SMBX Forums thread
- LunaLua Wishlist - add your idea or suggestion here!
- LunaDLL Autocode - deprecated declarative scripting language, kept for backward compatibility reasons.
Standards and research
- The SMBX64 Standard is the oldest standard supported by PGE. It has strict limits, and is only partially customizable.
- The PGE Standard is the default standard of PGE. Based on the SMBX64 standard, it boasts numerous bug fixes and enhanced flexibility over the original.
Reverse engineering of Legacy SMBX Engine
A document sets contains researched information against legacy engine. There are needed to be able implement compatible level interpreter for huge number of existing levels and episodes.
- SMBX Memory Map
- Table of the hardcoded default NPC parameters
- Storage of SMBX64 Specific information and everything
Helps and references
- Game Configuration Pack References - full references of configuration packages for PGE.