Thwimp(SMW)

Description: You made a script? Submit it here to show your creation to the public, share, take reviews, provision of the help and support is here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

Zwertll
Topic author, Close friend
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend

Post #1by Zwertll » 11 Jan 2017, 19:02

My first public script. I hope it meets expectations. Soon you will have more.
Give credits if use. Comment what you think.
To illustrate:
Thwimp.gif

After all this time finally Download link:
Thwimp 1.2.rar
(2.54 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Last edited by Zwertll on 13 Jan 2017, 3:57, edited 1 time in total.

Mushroom King
Duke
Duke
Mushroom King
Duke
Duke

Post #2by Mushroom King » 12 Jan 2017, 16:56

Not bad. Just need some fix if you want to make it more accurate:
-The sprite is *corrupted* because probably not having a custom mask when being turned from gif to png so it used the default mask for the fly npc to generate it. I make it bigger and put the transparent part in purple so you can see how it really look.
-In Mario games, the thwimp make a sound when hitting the floor after a jump. Yout thwimp don't.
-Your thwimp don't align correctly in a 32*32 block after jumping. It will be only aligned where we place it with the editor but never where it jump from it.
Attachments
12-01-2017_14h39m49s557ms.jpg
bad alignment after a jump
npc-54.png
sprite
npc-54.png (4.19 KiB) Viewed 375 times

Zwertll
Close friend
Zwertll
Close friend

Post #3by Zwertll » 12 Jan 2017, 23:03

Mushroom King wrote:Not bad. Just need some fix if you want to make it more accurate:
-The sprite is *corrupted* because probably not having a custom mask when being turned from gif to png so it used the default mask for the fly npc to generate it. I make it bigger and put the transparent part in purple so you can see how it really look.
-In Mario games, the thwimp make a sound when hitting the floor after a jump. Yout thwimp don't.
-Your thwimp don't align correctly in a 32*32 block after jumping. It will be only aligned where we place it with the editor but never where it jump from it.
I'll see what I can do for alignment and sound. Already the graphics are not so problematic since the majority can substitute by another, but I am going to use theirs.

Added after 5 hours:
Script Updated:
-Now Thwimp have a better alignment
-Now Thwimp makes a sound (Thwomp) when touches the ground

If you have found any bug do not stop reporting.
You can also use better graphics (or alternatives like SMB3 style) and add effects to death. Do not wait for me for this.

Return to “Script submission”