[Tea-Script][Scripted NPC]Smw Chargin' Chuck

Description: You made a script? Submit it here to show your creation to the public, share, take reviews, provision of the help and support is here!
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

TheCreator520
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend
TheCreator520
Topic author, Our friend
Our friend

Post #1by TheCreator520 » 8 Aug 2016, 9:20

It's much difficult than the others , I use all the NPC varriables that I know .
This Chargin' Chuck will turn when the player get behind it . It will Jump when it touch a block which is blocking it .
It can break the Carriable Blocks .
When it get stomped , the hurt animation will play like the original .
Here's the picture .
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
Here's the download link .
DOWNLOAD
[This version of my Chargin' Chuck is buggy and I've a new version . If you want that , please check Lx Xzit's Youtube channel ;) . ]
Last edited by TheCreator520 on 19 Aug 2016, 12:57, edited 3 times in total.

Lx Xzit M
Lx Xzit M
Website

Post #2by Lx Xzit » 8 Aug 2016, 20:26

WOW! I just tested this and I LOVED it, it's pretty good and very polished. Great job! I'm pretty sure many people will love this.
VISIT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL! LX XZIT

Mushroom King
Duke
Duke
Mushroom King
Duke
Duke

Post #3by Mushroom King » 7 Sep 2016, 11:40

It's a really good way to recreate the Chargin' Chuck and all these variant forms. Sadly, they can be killed by a simple spin jump. Any solution to make the spin jump acting against them like a simple jump, alike when the player spin jump SMB3 Boom Boom? It would be perfect.

EDIT: Weird, it seems I needed to reload the level test to make them resistant to the spin jump, making the Chargin' Chuck needs three spin jumps to be killed like in SMW. Now, the only real difference from SMW is the death effect (normally the same than death by jump) but I don't know if it's fixable.

Return to “Script submission”