(Bug-Report) Little bugs with bosses [SOLVED]

Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Website Youtube channel URL

Post #1by Lx Xzit » 11 Aug 2016, 22:36

1.) When Ludwig is with his "shell" form, is near a wall and returns to its normal state, this will make a little glitch:
Spoiler

2.) The probabilities to this happen are few, however I'd like to report this. When (*insert here the name of the boss because I forgot it*) is on his shell, and returns into its normal state, will make a unfair hit (this doesn't happen with Ludwig):
Spoiler

EDIT: This boss also sometimes make a double jump, generally after the second hit.

4matsy M
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
4matsy M
Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Post #2by 4matsy » 14 Aug 2016, 7:20

Larry.

Also that bug with Larry's been in there since SMB3, and it's soooo annoying. This is why the Koopalings in SMB3 throw you off so violently when you jump on their shells - they don't want you to jump on them repeatedly and risk this very same not-really-a-glitch happening to you, because there's not really a good way to fix a hitbox suddenly changing size. I just don't jump on Larry's shell repeatedly anymore, because of this bu- er, "feature". -_-'
:D

Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Lx Xzit M
Topic author, Moderator
Website Youtube channel URL

Post #3by Lx Xzit » 15 Aug 2016, 5:24

You're right, this bug is annoying (I didn't remember this happen in SMB3 too). :/ With luck, Redigit found a way to fix this problem in SMBX 1.3.

I guess this problem is related with this: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1076
So it's very probably that if the hitboxes problem get fixed, this problem too.

Return to “Troubleshooting”