My idea's for 1.4.5

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

DO you like these iedas

YESSS I must have
Stardown, Ariinui, the GaMERDoG, 1234567890, CodeX, BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX, Axl Gallais
88%
No I wish for the next version to be exactly like 1.0
No votes
I support Donald Trump
Stardown, Eri7
25%

Total voters: 8
BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX M
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX M
Honourable citizen

Post #1by BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX » 31 Aug 2017, 12:54

1. a playable character editor. so how this would work is that there could be three empty spaces and you could create their stats (like speed and jump hight) and even a tea script supporter.

2. set scripts to specific part's of gfx expansions. if this were possible there be endless possibility's. ;-)

3. H.U.D editor. this will make life so much easier again with tea script support many thing could happen. :clapping:

4. a ground pound. this is for my A Super Mario Bros Adventure 1. Green Cat SMBX Greendan edition and Tepig Fan 101's Project (sorry I for got the name) :dance:

If just these four get added Anything could be possible you could put Kirby in the original Super Mario Bros. you could remake new Super Mario Bros 2. or make a new mega man game. :)
Hi Everyone a am an active player of SMBX 1.4.4 I could be a tester for you if you need one and lastly here's my project right here --> Image (this was made by rsuper)

Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Website

Post #2by Stardown » 31 Aug 2017, 21:10

This is actually a lot to ask for. I do, however, support the Ground Pound ability.

BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX M
Honourable citizen
BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX M
Honourable citizen

Post #3by BlueNinja@PGE-SMBX » 31 Aug 2017, 22:06

For the gfx expansion one I'm not saying it could support infinite
Hi Everyone a am an active player of SMBX 1.4.4 I could be a tester for you if you need one and lastly here's my project right here --> Image (this was made by rsuper)

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”