Add spinjump for peach and link

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

Eri7 M
Topic author, Count
Count
Eri7 M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #1by Eri7 » 22 Aug 2017, 20:50

My suggestion is the spinjump to be added to peach and link because there is a issue with the mini goomba and they can't get the mini goomba off them without a spinjump.The mini goomba is NPC-348.
A very interesting international student!
Check my project!
You should check out this project too!

Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Website

Post #2by Stardown » 6 Sep 2017, 2:28

Yes. Peach and Toad should have the spinjump in that case. But what about Link?

Mushroom King
Duke
Duke
Mushroom King
Duke
Duke

Post #3by Mushroom King » 6 Sep 2017, 10:11

Didn't Toad already having the spin jump? Also, I don't think it's a good idea to add the spin jump to Peach and Link. They never have that kind of jump in any official game, and it will only make them more like the other characters. Well, Link can have a spinning attack, but I'm not sure for the jump part.
Peach and Link probably need something else making them more unique and faithful to their moveset from the games they appears.
And isn't possible to remove micro goomba by just turning left and right repeatedly to knock the creatures off ? That's how the player in SMB3 get off these enemies, the spin jump only appearing with SMW.
So is spin jumping really the only option in SMBX? If so, it needs to be fixed by making the SMB3 way to remove the micro goombas from a player possible.

Eri7 M
Topic author, Count
Count
Eri7 M
Topic author, Count
Count

Post #4by Eri7 » 6 Sep 2017, 10:58

Mushroom King wrote:Didn't Toad already having the spin jump? Also, I don't think it's a good idea to add the spin jump to Peach and Link. They never have that kind of jump in any official game, and it will only make them more like the other characters. Well, Link can have a spinning attack, but I'm not sure for the jump part.
Peach and Link probably need something else making them more unique and faithful to their moveset from the games they appears.
And isn't possible to remove micro goomba by just turning left and right repeatedly to knock the creatures off ? That's how the player in SMB3 get off these enemies, the spin jump only appearing with SMW.
So is spin jumping really the only option in SMBX? If so, it needs to be fixed by making the SMB3 way to remove the micro goombas from a player possible.
The only way to remove the mini goomba is if you spinjump or kill them with fire flower/ice flower or maybe you can kill then with the leaf power up and hammer suit but that limits the player so peach and link need to have a way to remove them.
A very interesting international student!
Check my project!
You should check out this project too!

Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Stardown
Good citizen
Good citizen
Website

Post #5by Stardown » 6 Sep 2017, 11:49

Then Migrogoombas will need to be programmed slightly differently.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”