EXEcutor's ideas for new versions of 1.4.x

Description: Have any suggestions or new ideas for SMBX-38A? This is a place for you. Good suggestions may appear in future versions of SMBX-38A.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Topic author, Close friend
Close friend
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Close friend
Website Google+ Twitter YouTube

Post #1by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 28 Jul 2017, 4:27

So I've decided to make a whole topic about the ideas I've thought of.

I AM NOT GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS.
I never have been, never will be.

First of all, the next version should support PGE tilesets, it being for using them or editing them, it should be something added.

Secondly, some modern mario game changes should be an option.
    The option of replacing the blue shell NPC with the Blue Shell power up when stomping a Blue Koopa Troopa. (Plus also giving the power up the Blue Shell enemy's properties, such as being kicked.)
    Giving enemies modern Mario game properties (such as stomping a giant Goomba splitting into 2 normal Goombas)
    More options of choosing what NPCs will throw/shoot (mainly NPCs that shoot projectiles but their projectile can be changed)
    And a few more I'm thinking of...
The Ice Flower should be moved to the Misc NPC tab, and the horizontal Tourian pipe should be fixed (it shows the vertical pipe in place of the horizontal pipe and selects the vertical pipe when clicking on the place the horizontal pipe should be.)

The screen should be able to be resized without stretching the game window, and as a default have a 16:9 ratio. Plus, the default size for graphics should be the way they were ripped, and then having the option to resize the game window by 200% if needed. Basically just make the 2x2 pixel graphics be 1x1 again.

Next we have... *coughs* Oh boy...
Please be aware this is the part where I begin acting like Cybershell. If you don't like it, too bad, go enable the censor bad words feature in the user control panel if you have to.

Mode 7. Mode fucking 7. I honestly don't like the smooth rotation for the graphics in game, mainly because the rotation makes said graphics have more coloring to prevent pixelation. And in order to have a proper Mode 7 function, the graphics would also have to be their intended size.
Last edited by EXEcutor-The-Bat on 1 Aug 2017, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys! I'm not dead! I'm only a little rotten, but I'm just as stupid and idiotic as ever! :comando:
While you're looking at this wonderful and completely pointless thing with a signature attached to it, and since you decided to read it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

My Discord tag: beanluv#2197

Shadowblitz16
Close friend
Close friend
Shadowblitz16
Close friend
Close friend

Post #2by Shadowblitz16 » 28 Jul 2017, 22:56

I was actually going to write up a npc setting suggestion for 38a
but if you want it to be accepted you probably should write up what npc's has what properties

CodeX
Nice citizen
Nice citizen
CodeX
Nice citizen
Nice citizen

Post #3by CodeX » 29 Jul 2017, 6:10

EXEcutor wrote:I think there should be a few more NPC settings for the game.

The option of replacing the blue shell NPC with the Blue Shell power up when stomping a Blue Koopa Troopa.

Here is a script for one

call NKill(sysval(Param1), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
with npc(sysval(Param1))
call NCreate(320, .x, .y, .xsp*3, .ysp*3, 0, 0)
end with

Thanks to Catskart and his boomerang mario script

EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Close friend
EXEcutor-The-Bat M
Close friend
Website Google+ Twitter YouTube

Post #4by EXEcutor-The-Bat » 31 Jul 2017, 18:44

Codes wrote:
EXEcutor wrote:I think there should be a few more NPC settings for the game.

The option of replacing the blue shell NPC with the Blue Shell power up when stomping a Blue Koopa Troopa.

Here is a script for one

call NKill(sysval(Param1), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
with npc(sysval(Param1))
call NCreate(320, .x, .y, .xsp*3, .ysp*3, 0, 0)
end with

Thanks to Catskart and his boomerang mario script
The thing is that it should be able to kick the shell (or enter if it's not a blue Beach Koopa).
Hey guys! I'm not dead! I'm only a little rotten, but I'm just as stupid and idiotic as ever! :comando:
While you're looking at this wonderful and completely pointless thing with a signature attached to it, and since you decided to read it, why not check out my DeviantArt page?

My Discord tag: beanluv#2197

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”