SMB1 Airship

Description: Place for SMBX-38A levels. You can also post them here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Reputation: 6
Posts: 36
Joined: 3 Sep 2016

Post #1by Bandit » 16 Apr 2017, 4:11

This is a level mario style maker with SMB1 SNES graphics.
It is a somewhat extensive level, but includes a great variety of things, some are not even in Mario maker.

Here I bring a video sorry for the delay.
phpBB [youtube]

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfuAwvzI3js



Screens and download:
Attachments
SMB1 Airship.zip
(3.25 MiB) Downloaded 563 times
Captura4.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura5.PNG
Captura.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Last edited by Bandit on 19 Apr 2017, 20:52, edited 3 times in total.

Eri7 M
Count
Count
Avatar
Eri7 M
Count
Count
Age: 16
Reputation: 34
Posts: 200
Joined: 19 Dec 2016
Location: Germany , Bonn

Post #2by Eri7 » 16 Apr 2017, 14:58

I player your level and i really liked it , there are still things to improve in the level like coins , there are only coins in bricks but they are rare too , ? blocks are too very rare at least put some more ? blocks with power-ups on some places , the bosses were hard , it can be balanced out if when the first koopaling is beaten the player will get mushroom and then bowser jr will spawn , i don't know why didn't you used autoscroll but the level is still gud without it and i liked the variety of npcs and the clever usage of some and yeah , the level is very gud but can be improved alot , i wish you gud luck in making the next level if you are gonna make one because i really liked your ideas and somehow level design. :good:
A very interesting international student!
Check my project!
Image
Image
You should check out this project too!
Image

Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Reputation: 6
Posts: 36
Joined: 3 Sep 2016

Post #3by Bandit » 16 Apr 2017, 16:38

Equally the airship levels do not usually have coins, although I also thought to put a zeta in the bosses

the GaMERDoG M
Count
Count
Avatar
the GaMERDoG M
Count
Count
Age: 13
Reputation: 17
Posts: 261
Joined: 11 Mar 2017
Location: Biysk, Russia
Website

Post #4by the GaMERDoG » 16 Apr 2017, 16:53

One word: hardcore.
Image
#thatoneplasticcorkcollectingautist doesn't like nibbas on his top secret OWOP subworlds.

ImageImageImage

Check out my Artwork Train!
Image
I support
Image
The Great Giana's Adventure
ImageA Super Mario Bros. Adventure 1

Image

Greendan M
Count
Count
Avatar
Greendan M
Count
Count
Age: 16
Reputation: 67
Posts: 284
Joined: 26 Apr 2015
Location: Planet Caturn
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #5by Greendan » 18 Apr 2017, 14:30

Hmm... In the NSMB series there are coins in the airship levels.
Image
Current Project:
Image
Website: https://supermariobrosxgreendanedition.alle.bg

Favourite Catchphrase:
You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

Image
Image
Image


I Support:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Alucard
Our friend
Our friend
Avatar
Alucard
Our friend
Our friend
Reputation: 7
Posts: 57
Joined: 5 May 2014

Post #6by Alucard » 22 Apr 2017, 12:54

Eri7 wrote:I player your level and i really liked it , there are still things to improve in the level like coins , there are only coins in bricks but they are rare too , ? blocks are too very rare at least put some more ? blocks with power-ups on some places , the bosses were hard , it can be balanced out if when the first koopaling is beaten the player will get mushroom and then bowser jr will spawn , i don't know why didn't you used autoscroll but the level is still gud without it and i liked the variety of npcs and the clever usage of some and yeah , the level is very gud but can be improved alot , i wish you gud luck in making the next level if you are gonna make one because i really liked your ideas and somehow level design. :good:
I would like also to turn on Instant-kIll flag for fast cannonballs and sawblades. And replace Bowser jr with Bowser himself. And remove all mushrooms. Only checkpoint in the middle and before the boss.

practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
Avatar
practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
Age: 15
Reputation: 12
Posts: 125
Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Location: Eastern Idaho
Facebook Google+

Post #7by practicalshorty014 » 22 Apr 2017, 20:24

greencat wrote:Hmm... In the NSMB series there are coins in the airship levels.
Yeah, I wonder why there aren't any to be found.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014
Image
Image

Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Avatar
Koopsakimoto M
Duke
Duke
Reputation: 21
Posts: 130
Joined: 11 Sep 2016
Google+ YouTube

Post #8by Koopsakimoto » 25 Apr 2017, 2:07

practicalshorty014 wrote:
greencat wrote:Hmm... In the NSMB series there are coins in the airship levels.
Yeah, I wonder why there aren't any to be found.
\Maybe it's because the castles in SMB1 never had any coins so he wanted it to be like that
[url=https://nick-name.ru/nickname/id1350650/][img]https://nick-name.ru/forumt7/Koops.gif[/img][/url]

Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Bandit
Topic author, Honourable citizen
Honourable citizen
Reputation: 6
Posts: 36
Joined: 3 Sep 2016

Post #9by Bandit » 26 Apr 2017, 5:11

Koopsakimoto wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:
greencat wrote:Hmm... In the NSMB series there are coins in the airship levels.
Yeah, I wonder why there aren't any to be found.
\Maybe it's because the castles in SMB1 never had any coins so he wanted it to be like that
Yes, it is based on old games, they do not usually have coins at this type of levels, like airship and castles.


Return to “Levels”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 1 guest