Construction Site (SMW styled level)

Description: Place for SMBX-38A levels. You can also post them here.
Moderators: Yoshi021, Lx Xzit, 5438A38A, TepigFan101, Moderators

Koopsakimoto M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Koopsakimoto M
Topic author, Duke
Duke
Google+ YouTube

Post #1by Koopsakimoto » 16 Mar 2017, 3:52

If you were on discord you would know I posted images of this level,and yes I know it lacks some BGOS but that's because I couldn't find any fitting bgos. so please don't complain. M'kay? :)

Attachments
Construction.zip
(3.56 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
[url=https://nick-name.ru/nickname/id1350650/][img]https://nick-name.ru/forumt7/Koops.gif[/img][/url]

Mushroom King
Duke
Duke
Mushroom King
Duke
Duke

Post #2by Mushroom King » 16 Mar 2017, 14:47

It's a shame you didn't exploited the detonator concept through the level, using it only at the start in a useless way to begin the level. I was expecting some kind of labyrinth where the player would need to find detonators in order to advance but I was wrong.

Blocks and coins are often far too high for Mario and I did several attempts to just be able to jump on it. The level itselfs feel really empty. It's not just BGOS, but the lack of NPCs, blocks, coins or obstacles to avoid. The only challenge beside the really unfair "boss" and the often fatal rotating block exit are the Hammer Bros.

The boss fight is far more difficult than the classic SMB3 Bowser and even after defeating him, it's really hard to continue through the rotating block when you can only use bob-omb for it without being killed.

practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
Facebook Google+

Post #3by practicalshorty014 » 19 Mar 2017, 4:38

Despite the level looking a bit bland, it was still bearable to play because I'm not extremely picky. But it's still a boring level.
"I'll have another."-practicalshorty014

Return to “Levels”