LoL, so late

Description: New to wohlsoft.ru? Introduce yourself to the community here.
Moderator: Moderators

Greendan M
Topic author, Count
Count
Greendan M
Topic author, Count
Count
Website Google+ Skype YouTube

Post #1by Greendan » 7 Mar 2017, 23:22

Hello everyone! I'm greencat (a.k.a greendan :) ) My real name is Daniel and my favourite colour is GREEN (I think it's quite obvious :mocking: )! I love art, cats and memes. Also sweets! :shout: I'm 15 years old, from Bulgaria. And I'm here since early 2015. Yeah, I know that this introduction is soooo late, but still wanted to tell more about myself.

Back then, when I registered, I wasn't active at all. I just downloaded the PGE Editor and that's it. I really wanted to be like the people here - nice and casual. I wanted to comment, share opinions and just feel free. But I thought my language was really bad and I was afraid that the people here will make fun with me, like the people in my school. I was a really shy guy Image. The students in my last school were really abusive and they bullied me a lot. Sadly, I was forced to share a classroom with them whole day. My marks were also really poor. "How do I look?" and "Try not to say something stupid!" were the things that were in my head the whole time. They called me nintendogirl, gay or weirdo, just because of my interests. They were like: "Hey, look at him! He's playing nintendo! Noone here does! You are different, you are weird!". I was afraid to express myself and to say what I like and what I think.

But I graduated middle school and moved to an art high school. And everything changed! The people there were really supportive and open-hearted. Everytime the girls of our class see somebody, they just jump and hug him. My English improved, so do my marks. I don't share so much interests with my classmates right now, but they accept everything with smile, so it's easyer :) . I became more sociable and happy, started to express myself. I got more inspiration and started to draw more and make better levels.

I used only smbx 1.3 and PGE. But when I saw 1.4.1 a my body was like DAB!!! I returned to wohlsoft (for which I totally forgot) and started to check it frequently. I was still afraid to comment and post, until december 2016. Then I decided to forget about the past and be myself, whatever it happens. I started to be active here and I'm really happy about it. I've been active for 3 months now, and I should say, that every fear I had was vain.

lol the post became longer then expected :blush:
Current Project:

Favourite Catchphrase:
You've cat to be kitten me right meow!

I Support:

practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
practicalshorty014 F
Duke
Duke
Facebook Google+