[Outdated in 2015] Support Wohlstand on patreon

Description: All web-site's announcements are kept here.
Moderators: Moderators, Semi-moderatos

Kevsoft M
Topic author, Angry developer
Angry developer
Kevsoft M
Topic author, Angry developer
Angry developer
Website

Post #1by Kevsoft » 18 Mar 2015, 22:15

Hey guys!

I think Wohlstand did a greate job with PGE and put a lot of effort into that project. But you might know that time is money. That's why Wohlstand has now a patreon page where you can support him.

Support Wohlstand

So why does Wohlstand need our support?
Vitaly (his realy name) is currently studying and on that side he works on that project. That's already a lot, heh? But besides that he also need to do some small "dev-jobs" to get some money on the side. If we get enought support he doesn't need to do those "dev-jobs" anymore and can spend more time on this PGE Project. Just giving one dollar can help a lot.

If you have a spare dollar then support Vitaly to make PGE more awesome!

UPD Nov 4, 2019: Some information in this post is outdated, please details here.
Last edited by Wohlstand on 25 Jul 2020, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Archived as outdated
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.start() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signature.end() ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CaptainSwag101 M
Contributor
Contributor
CaptainSwag101 M
Contributor
Contributor
YouTube

Post #2by CaptainSwag101 » 20 Mar 2015, 17:30

I can only afford to give a dollar per month, but it's my way of saying thanks for all your hard work! :good: :clapping:
--The Captain of Swag

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
English Pronouns: he/him
Website Youtube channel URL Skype Tencent QQ

Post #3by Wohlstand » 4 Nov 2019, 21:47

Kevsoft wrote:is currently studying
Kevsoft wrote:But besides that he also need to do some small "dev-jobs" to get some money on the side. If we get enought support he doesn't need to do those "dev-jobs" anymore and can spend more time on this PGE Project.
Since 2015 this information is now outdated.

So, what's now in a moment of November 2019:
  • I have completed my university in middle of 2015, so, I'm not studying anymore ;-)
  • I stopped freelancing because of annoying and dumb customers :bad:
  • Now I have another problem that makes my work on PGE Project go slower than usually:
    the full-time job combined with 3 hours of travel between home and work :wacko: (about an hour and a half one way) which steals my free time and energy (I becoming tired after work day and most of works I can do: minor changes or do major works in days off).
    However, this never stops me to work on PGE Project / Moondust :fox-comando:, because I strongly desire to make the complete implementation of Engine and growl it!

So, if someone had any questions why no major work on PGE Project / Moondust since 2016, you know why. No, I still actively work, and you can see my recent changes in a history of my repository: https://github.com/WohlSoft/PGE-Project. Also, you can see my whole activity in my GitHub profile here: https://github.com/Wohlstand

I wish you all good luck, and never give up in anything! :good:

Return to “Announcments”