So, I downloaded the lab today, and right when I started, I already found some bugs :P (Labs are called labs for a reason!)
- 1. sometimes the floating goomba would stop moving for no reason
2. The character dies only after coliding with items/npcs 3 times that could kill it in one hit.
The faded stuff is due to me not making the masked things black. (I wonder why this doesn't happen on smbx though)
^I think fail should be replaced with failed.
I found this after adding bricks without saving and entering the engine, is this normal?
3. The smw koopas without their shells seem to walk on top of each other...
This happens with every npc.
4. smb3 bo-ombs die once jumped on, instead of going into their exploding form.
5. I'm not sure if this just hasn't been implemented yet, but the projectile setting of the npc generator doesn't make the npc explode in the direction you want it to.
6. Jumping on smb2 npcs hurts the player.
7. Occasionally when I run into a purple ninji (it might be any enemy) I fall off of a sizable platform.
8. I fall through keys when I jump on them.
9. Sparks have a problem with not being able to circle around the blocks. Instead they act as if they are red koopas.
10. Cheep cheeps don't die when there's no water, and the bloopers don't die either.