I need help for open the software

Description: General discussion regarding the current engine development.
Moderator: Moderators

LuigiCraft M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis
LuigiCraft M
Topic author, Marquis
Marquis

Post #1by LuigiCraft » 5 Nov 2016, 16:18

What that means, I want to open a SMBX 1.4.4 level but at the start of the software, he show me this and... I don't know what to say and what that means! :shout:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (11.02 KiB) Viewed 147 times
My English is bad, if you read on my post something that disturb anybody like you, don't consider this message serious, tell yourself that I probably wrote it wrong... My main occupation in my life is not being a SMBX creator like (maybe) everybody on this forum, but being a guy who makes YouTube content, that's why i'm not that active on my development activities. DO NOT follow me if you want to know everything about my progress on my work in SMBX.

My Twitter ▪️ @luigicraft7777
My Tumblr ▪️ LuigiCraftJournal
Discord Server ▪️ LuigiCraftDiscord
Group Steam ▪️ Trio Parfait / LuigiCraftGroup

My Actuel Project ▪️ Newer Super Mario Bros. X

I Support :

Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Wohlstand M
Lead Developer
Lead Developer
Website Skype YouTube

Post #2by Wohlstand » 5 Nov 2016, 17:28

It's a config pack choising dialog. Every config pack is a set of images/musics/sounds/scripts/parameters. Just choice "SMBX 1.3" to use standard graphics set from SMBX 1.3.

If you need access to stuff from SMBX-38A (Remember, 1.4.x is SMBX-38A), you need to install this config pack and then choice it. If you will don't choice "Ask every startup", next start editor will use previously selected config pack automatically. But you can toggle it from Configuration -> "Change configuration..." menu.

Return to “Engine Development”