- * Added non-ASCII paths support! (LunaLUA-SMBX's root finally can be placed into path with non-ASCII characters. But limit is: don't mix codepages (example: both Russian and Chinese characters in a path, or you will get VB Error "File not found". Same happens on Vanilla SMBX if you have been used non-local characters.))
* Added a test-mode system which can be controlled by PGE.
* Added Graphics.getBits32 which is a fast way to access the bits of a image resource
* glDraw can draw with scene coordinates (sceneCoords=true as named arg)
* Added CaptureBuffer class which allows to capture the screen at a specific render priority
* The max id of Blocks has been increased to 700
* Added lunabase.lua to LuaScriptsLib which is a global user script file.
* Overworld sprite can be patched at runtime
* Added Misc.registerCharacterId which allows to register new characters
* Added Misc.resolveGraphicsFile which only resolve a file from custom folder, episode folder or the graphics folder from SMBX.
* Added Graphics.loadImageResolved which is a handy combination of Graphics.loadImage and Misc.resolveGraphicsFile, with a useful error message if it can't find anything.
* Added PlayingSfxInstance class which represents a sound
* Added some new defines
* Enhanced profile.lua to be useful. Usable by hitting F3 to start and F3 to finish.
* Add force_disable_fullscreen option to luna.ini because the smbx fullscreen is acting up for some
* Add Player.getIntersecting
The development of LunaLua has been slowing down lately due to Rednaxela and me beeing busy with other stuff. Remember however, that there are still a lot of great APIs out there which makes LunaLua a whole lot better. So check it out!